41•°. *࿐

"Okay.......okay slow......ly, yeah, now sit and don't move." Junho instructed Chaerin who rested her head back on the head board of the hospital bed.

"I never knew so many people are friends with you. The amount of cards here- my god." Junho laughed, sliding away few 'get well soon' cards towards her.

"Me niether" she said, recieving a weird look from him.

Picking up a card she started reading it,

'Dear Cherry,
Sorry we couldn't physically go to meet you and see if you were okay. As much as we want to, it'll be too chaotic and maybe even harmful for your health for so many of us to crowd around you.
I hope you are doing well now. Get well soon. I'll treat you some of you favorite foods after you are back.
I love you<3
- Taeyong.

PS:
Tell us if someone mistreats you next time, i'mma square up to them-
Please ignore Donghyuck, and get well soon Rin.

- you boy-friend Haechan and Markus.

Chaerin bit her lower lip trying to suppress her laugh. She picked up another card which had some chocolates with it.

To my BigHit Brownie,

You dumbass. I told you to let me beat them up. Anyways, I heard they fired that staff member and his minions. Good that they did or I would've pulled out my frying pan to beat some bitches up.
Please get well soon, Yuna is really annoying the heck out of me, I need your help to stay sane.
I love you bro.
Get well fast or i'll beat you up.
:)

-Jiwoo

Sighing Chaerin picked up another letter,

Make yourself some brownies sis, you malnourished.

"Oh my god." chaerin groaned.

Anyways, get well soon. I was originally just gonna call you, but couldn't so here you are. Sent some lilies and sunflowers for you. Hope it will make you feel better. Don't be sick for long because it's been a while since I had one of ur brownies-
Ummm. Baekhyun Hyung says not to write that.
Okay nevermind.

+
Hello, Chaerin.
Get well sooooon. We'll meet again soon :)

+
Get well soon siso <3

+
What do I even add? But like please get well soon. We'll make a song together again lol. ;)

From,
Sehun, Byun Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Yeol.

"Okay. Here you go. Eat slowly." Junho said setting up the small table infront of her and placing the rice and soup on it carefully.

"Ugh....that looks like plain chicken broth." Chaerin scrunched up her nose.

"It is not. And that's what you have to eat until your appetite is back to normal, or you gonna throw up everything you eat." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I contacted your dad."

"Why?"

"About the law suit...."
"Oh..."

"He said it's upto you."

"You know my answer, Oppa." Chaerin sighed, fidgeting with the soup spoon.

"I know , I know but- it is wrong. What he- what they did is extremely wrong. They might pull those stunts on some other idol next." Junho nagged.