20•°. *࿐

"Yah! Come back here you Brat!"

"Wahhh! Noona has a Boyfriend-"

"She has a what now?" The younger boy and Chaerin stopped on their tracks as Jay questioned them confused.

"It's not what you think it is- Stop it Jinyoung!" She scolded the younger Trainee as she took back her phone from him. Jay still looked at her skeptically causing her to turn to Heeseung.

"Explain it to him! I cannot- ugh.." She whined is she stomped away near the corner plopping down between Sunghoon and Junmyeon, Two other Trainees she was training with currently.

"I don't know Chaerin, why was the contact name saved as 'Boyfriend' Then?" Hesseung laughed at Chaerin's miserable expression as she slid down the wall and laid down. Looking at the ceiling.

"Don't annoy the poor girl so much boys" Junmyeon said, even though he was laughing at her too.

"It's an inside joke boys! INSIDE 'JOKE'! Okay?! And there is a Very clear hypen between the 'Boy' and the 'Friend'! Educate yourselves!" She grumbled.

"Does a 'hypen' matter?" Sunghoon asked from beside her looking at her with a straight face, trying not to laugh.

"Yes it does Hoon! You'll understand that later in your lives!" (a: now who's gonna tell her?sis just predicted future v_v)

"Okay okay. Nevermind. Let's start practicing." Jay laughed pulling Chaerin up and dragging her away.

It was June now, for the past few months she has been training alongside these boys and has grown quite attached to them. Heeseung in particular was very close to her, she was the one who convinced him to start talking to the TXT members again, though it's still awkward, they talk more now when they see each other.

Unfortunately deep down Chaerin is still quite anxious and upset. Her sister did not recover of the Coma, it's been months now, causing the family to get stressed, but the doctors assured that she can wake anytime this month.

"Miss Ahn! Focus!" The trainer said sternly.

"Oh...Yeah. sorry." She scratched the back of her neck. Heeseung glanced back at her out of concern but Chaerin waved him off with a reassuring smile, as they continued practicing for the day.

Chaerin was Heeseung's Competition, they were always either First or Second in every category on the evaluation board. But yet, both them never acted competitive with each other and act like bestfriends. Heeseung, Jay , Sunghoon and Chaerin were the BigHit quadraple.

"Chae wait up!" She heard someone call her.

"What?..." She asked looking at the older boy.

"Let's have lunch together" Heeseung said draping his arms around her shoulder.

"Ohkay?....you know I have-"

"Work I know, Hoon and Jay are joining too"

"Okay then." She replied laughing at Jinyoung who fell after slipping on his own bag.

They walked into the building canteen together sitting as they chatted after getting their food.

"Oh, Chaerin we meet again sweetheart~" She heard the annoying voice she despised.

"Ugh Not again." She banged her head on the table as she whined. Sunghoon quietly snickered beside her. Jay pinched the bridge of his nose already having a headache because of the presence of the annoying person and Heeseung continued eating his Ramyeon.

"Ugh...What do you need Jaegun?.." She asked turning to the boy who swiftly took a seat beside her.

"Ummm...let me think...hmnn...What about...You? Can I have you?" He declared  as his face had that annoying smirk on his face which Chaerin wanted to slap off is face. Heeseung, poor boy, choked on his Ramyeon as Jay patted his back, Sunghoon dropped his chopsticks, glaring at Jaegun.