14•°. *࿐

Mark's assumption was right. She was  enrolled in Hanlim but would only take normal classes, and will join the applicative classes from the next session. She started with her training in her company from the said date. On her first day she was a bit nervous but she met few other girls who were new to this, just like her. Offcource her being the social butterfly she instantly became friends with them. On the first day the vocal and dance coaches were introduced and they took a small test for the newbies the other trainees were fairly friendly too.

Chaerin moved into the trainee dorm after a few days. She was with the Rank 4 trainees and very few old trainees were there, others probably passed the evaluation tests and moved to rank 3. She caught on to the schedule and how everything worked by the end of the day and was quite excited about this small little journey she started.

3 weeks passed quite quickly, She was a popular trainee among the other trainees already, but that came with a price. A group girls from rank 3 were after her, they would always bully her whenever they will find her alone, throwing racist slurs at her and blaming her of disgusting stuff that she might have done to climb her way up to Rank three trainees in just the span of a Month. She tried not to lash at them seeing they are older than her as well as were trainees under the company longer than her. She would just ignore them or just silently listen to them. She and two other girls from Rank 4 were moved among Rank 3 trainees. She was the main target of the bullies because of her mixed ethnicity.
The coaches were fairly impressed by her qualities and always praised her, which gave rise to more jealousy among few trainees. She was hurt, she felt guilty, she felt alone but she hid everything inside when she was able to do what she loves. She would cry alone on her bunk bed in the trainee dorm.

She moved into the dorm and was staying with a very nice and sweet group of girls. The oldest among them immediately took her under her wings as she was the youngest in the dorm room. She reminded her of Linyi. Boy, she missed her family, she didn't get much time to call them often  but she did it once a week. She missed her family more because she didn't have any shoulder to cry on, she wasn't close enough to anyone there to bother them with her sorrows.

Chaerin hid her pain and sadness, she hid it all behind that sweet smile she wore everyday.

<><><>

It was a sunday, the only off day the trainees got. Most of them would spend time with their friends, study or just take rest. She woke up in her bed groggily, woken up by chaotic mess going on in her dorm.

"Tianna Liang! Come back here before I actually inform the dorm lady about this!!" The oldest yelled.

Chaerin peeked down from her upper bunk only to see Tia her fellow dorm mate, who is also a Rank 3 trainee running into the dorms bathroom.

"What- I didn't even do anything Eonnie- I just wanna use the bathroom first!" The later whined.

"No! Let Aera go in first today, you take too long, she has to meet her friends and the dumbo is already late!" Kang Seolgi also known as Rainey, yelled at the young girl.

Aerina stood there arms crossed on her chest watching the chaos Infront of her with a irritated face and occasionally glancing at the clock.

"I would not take time!! I have a date today too!" Tia replied.

"You what?!" Aera and Seolgi both exclaimed.

Chaerin climbed down the bunk's ladder and silently passed Tianna, who was busy bickering  with Seolgi. She slipped into the dorm bathroom without the later realising. She took a quick shower before finishing her morning routine as she got ready to head to the cafè she was working a part time job in. She was nearly rejected from the job seeing she's so young but was accepted when told she was trainee trying to cover her expenses somehow. She insisted her father to let her earn herself some money atleast for her everyday uses. She felt guilty to bother her father for every single thing. So, she took up this job which was helped to get by Ryunjin, another fellow dorm mate.