19•°. *࿐

"Her Song cover hit 1M in just 18 hours! And she did not even debut. Just a Trainee. She has a lot of potential PD-nim"

"Hmn.....Should we?.....They are joining our label in July. Should we wait?"

"We can talk with the CEO. She can transfer here and start training. Currently we should focus on Tommorow X Together's debut. It's decided in March. She can train with the other male trainees, that will be a perfect test to see her potentials more. If she can handle being the only female among them, i think she'll be un-reachable."

"I agree. I will contact Source's CEO"

<><><>

"Chaerin! Breakfast!" Ten called out to his sister.

"I don't have time. I'll buy something on my way." She yelled out as she wore her shoes hurriedly.

"Be safe!"
"Okay mum" she giggled when she heard her cousin whining at the name.

Chaerin was supposed to visit the hospital to see her sister. The doctors informed her that her sister was showing signs of slight movements as well as her Mother was getting discharged.

She took a bus to the Hospital and Hurried to their cabin.

"Please do not put too much pressure on Your legs ma'am. I'll suggest a wheelchair." She heard the nurse.

"Yes, we'll see about that, thank you so much" She heard her father.

"Ah- Chaerin-ah, you're here." Her mum said smiling at her as she spread her hands, calling her over for a hug. Chaerin hurried forward carefully hugging her Mom, careful not to hurt her. A few tears slipped her eyes as she sniffled in her mother's warm embrace.

"Oh sweetie, I missed you so much." She heard her mom say.

"I'm sorry I couldn't visit you last week...Are you okay now?" She asked bending to her knees Infront of her mom.

"Yes I am. Don't worry too much. Look at how thin you've become. Stop blaming yourself abot this sweetie. It was never your fault....okay now, Did you have breakfast?" Her mother said caressing her head.
Chaerin broke down again crying on her mothers hands. She felt a hand on her head and looked up teary eyed to see her father smiling at her softly. She stood up wiping her eyes,

"I'll go inform the Nurse Lady to Bring you food mom."

"What about you? I know you did not eat. You cannot lie to your mom" Her mother gave her a look smiling at her knowingly. Chaerin breathed out a laugh sniffling, as she nodded.

"I'll buy something for myself too."
She said as she walked up to her sisters bed who looked like she was sleeping, sleeping for months now. She looked peaceful, but Chaerin wanted her to wake up, annoy her take away her stuff, keep blabbering stuff to her. She wants her to keep annoying everyone nonstop like she always does. She wanted her bubbly little fluff ball to brighten up the atmosphere around them....again.

Chaerin sighed as she kissed her sisters forehead and walked out of the Cabin.

After eating breakfast with her Mom and Dad she left for the BigHit building for training again.

Another day of Training. Nothing new.

<><><>