40•°. *࿐

(previously)

"What do you want to eat?" Junho asked looking at the girl who sat on the couch lazily.

"Uh- ......I don't know, I don't feel like eating anymore."

Junho frowned, he has never heard her deny food. He found it suspicious enough that recently she didn't eat much but shrugged it off think maybe she is becoming a bit health conscious but this was concerning.

"Chaerin, do you feel okay?" He asked her. Chaerin feebly stood, swaying a bit.

"Yeah, I'm tired and....slee...py." She said her words becoming a bit slurred as she swayed.

She heard Junho's voice distantly and tried to make out her surrounding from the blurred vision but before she could comprehend anything, everything around her went black as she fell to ground with a thud.

"Chaerin!" Junho yelled rushing forward, his heart beating fast.
"What's wrong?" Taehyun said walking out of his room but as soon as his eyes fell on the unconscious Chaerin he called out to the rest of the members before rushing towards the younger girl.

"Oh my-" Soobin rushed into the kitchen bringing a glass of water. He handed it to Junho who sprinkled some on her face before splashing the cold liquid on her head and folds of her neck.

"Why are her hands so cold?" Kai squeaked out causing panic to rise within the others in the room.

"She is burning up too. I think we should call a-"

"Somebody call an ambulance, she is foaming in her mouth!"Junho cried out cutting Yeonjun off.

Taehyun pulled Heuningkai, who was in the verge of crying, away from Chaerin's scarily stiff body.
Soobin ran back to his room to get his phone and call an ambulance, hands shaking as he dialed the number, trying not to cry just for the sake of his members.

Yeonjun stood frozen trying to figure out the situation. Never has he been through something like this, and it being Chaerin who was like his family, affected him more than anything.

Beomgyu sat beside Chaerin, already crying. He rubbed her ice cold hands as Junho tried to wipe of the foam she coughed up.

"The ambulance will be here in a minute." Soobin said standing beside Junho. White powdery foam bubbled out of Chaerin mouth, beads of shiny droplets forming on her forehead, gagging out and desperately trying to breathe.

"We need to hurry up. I'll take the necessary steps, Pick her up."  Junho informed, immediately phoning for help. Soobin didn't trust his shaken self and looked at Yeonjun.
Yeonjun nodded before picking Chaerin up in his arms. Her hands fell beside her as if a rag doll and it pained all of the boys to see their sister, their family, in such a state. Yeonjun hugged her body close to himself, carrying her out of dorm in bridal style.

As soon as the reached the entrance door, medical team rushed out of the newly arrived ambulance, pulling out their stretcher and laying Chaerin down on it.

"STAY HERE!" Yeonjun heard Soobin yell. He never heard Soobin yell at any of the members but his voice right now did spoke desperation.

"How do you expect us to stay here when she is in that condition?!" Beomgyu yelled back, trying to walk past the older boy.

"Did you see her?! We need to go there as soon as possible! And you three are not allowed to go out without permission, which will take ages! Do you want her to suffer Choi Beomgyu?!" Soobin screamed, Beomgyu stammered back but in a second turned around and slammed the dorm door shut from inside.

"Don't worry Hyung, I'll look after them. Please hurry up and keep us updated. We're all worried." Taehyun said, still holding a scared and crying heuningkai in his arms.