MAMA 2019

: ̗̀➛ Red Carpet

Andrea happily crossed her legs without the fear of flashing anyone, satisfied with her award show outfit for the first time

"You have your first collab performance second in the lineup." a staff member let her know, causing her to sigh, bidding good bye to her label mates.

"There you are." The older boy greeted her with a bright smile.

"yes. They never told me we were up second."

"I know right. Oh- Hi." Ten looked behind Andrea. She followed his gaze looking at the duo who entered the green room.

"We came here to wish you luck!" Seungmin cheered, elbowing the boy beside him.
"uh- um Yeah! Uh......" Felix laughed awkwardly, eyes strained on Andrea who was trying not to laugh.

(A/n: I know skz weren't there that year, but let's pretend they were.)

Ten narrowed his eyes at Felix before sighing, "we go out in 20 minutes. Hurry up, I'll let you guys talk for a few." He said, leaving his cousin with her somewhat-boyfriend and his cheerful friend.

"I'll let you guys talk too. Why am I even doing this?" Seungmin grumbled, walking away immediately after Ten left.

Andrea let out a ugly snort trying hold back a loud laugh.
"Stop. This is your fault." Felix whined coming forward to hug her.

"How is it my fault?!" Andrea laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck, engulfing the feeling of his warmth over her. Felix rested his chin on her shoulder. The less height difference making their hug more comfortable.

"That was so awkward, I feel like he hates me." He mumbled, nuzzling into her neck.

"Yo, don't do that. It's tickly. And no....he doesn't hate you. He's just acting like that so you are cautious whenever he is around." Andrea giggled.

Felix only hummed, wrapping his hands tighter around her waist, smell of her lavender oduour shampoo hitting his nose almost like 'welcome home'. This was them physically meeting after ages. Busy schedules and comebacks making it extremely hard for them to meet.

"I've missed you, love." Felix said, finally pulling away and looking at her.
"Me too." Andrea said smiling up at him.

"Chae! Hurry up!" She heard Ten call out.

"Coming! .......I'll see you later today." Andrea said, hugging him again.

"yeah, best of luck" Felix smiled sadly, ruffling her hair.

: ̗̀➛ Collab Stage Outfits [TEN X ANDREA]