Chapter Twenty Two.

HARRY'S POV

- Four years ago -

"Oh my god, it's so cold." Rosie complains for the millionth time as we burst through the door of my apartment.

"It's snowing, baby. Of course it's cold. What on earth were you doing wearing that thin jacket when you picked me up? I would have been engaged to an ice cube if you had stayed outside any longer." I tease back, playfully squeezing her hand that's cupped with my own. She looks back over her shoulder at me with a grin, then pulls away to shrug off her coat (that she stole from me halfway home) and her shoes.

"It was fashionable. That's my only excuse." She giggles back. I bite my lip and chuckle back at her, then breeze past her thin frame to walk into the kitchen. The small apartment is cramped but will luckily be warmed up within minutes.

"Well, go put some warm pajamas on while I get blankets. We can have an indoor picnic since everything outside is frozen." I pat her bum as she walks past me and she rolls her eyes, but gives in a moment later and leans up to press a quick peck to my lips.

"Can I borrow some of your pajamas?" She asks sweetly, using the counter as a way to push herself up and keep her face close to mine. Her bottom lip is pulled between her teeth and her rosy cheeks paired with her sweet grin makes my heart ache in an almost painfully good way.

"When do you ever wear your own clothes to bed?" I tease back, leaning in to nudge my nose against hers.

"Never. If I'm ever even dressed at all when we're at home it's in your clothes." She giggles. My grin widens even more from her words.

"Home?" I quirk my eyebrows back at her and she leans away with her cheeks even redder now, but from blush rather than the crisp weather outside.

"We're getting married in two months. I think I have the right to say this is partially my home too. I mean, I'm here every night anyways." She shrugs her shoulders and crosses her arms over her chest, clearly embarrassed by her own accidental slip up.

Even after years of being together and an engagement leading to our wedding in only a few months, she still has never officially moved in with me. All of her clothes are in my closet and her stuff is all over the place, but neither of us have ever asked each other if we've wanted to make it official.

It seemed like the first time I ever got her to sleep over at my place was the beginning and the end of it all. She was over again the day after, and then that weekend, and a majority of the week after that and so on. We didn't have sex until a few weeks later, but she still came over just to snuggle with me until we both had to get up so that I could go to work while she went to classes.

"It is just as much your place as it is mine. Care to move in?" I ask back casually while reaching into the bag of Chinese take-out we brought home for dinner.

"Do I... Really?" She looks back at me surprised and I chuckle while nodding.

"We're going to be moving in together after the wedding. Why don't we just make it official now?" I shrug back.

"Really? After all of these years you're just now asking me to move in?" Her concerned expression turns into a wide grin and I chuckle along with her.

"I didn't know if you ever actually cared for me to ask."

"Women always care to make it official. How do you not know that? I'd hate to meet the idiot who agreed to marry you." She giggles as she looks up at me and I try not to grab her face and kiss her all over.