Chapter Forty Six.

HARRY'S POV

- Six Years Ago -

"Did you have a fun night? I know it really wasn't anything special, but I tried to-"

"Rosalie, it was one of the best nights of my life. Don't even try to talk it down." I smile widely while swinging my hand along with hers at our sides.

"It was just dinner. It wasn't really anything special." She turns to look up at me with a sweet smile and we both lean in for a kiss.

"Well, your evening is not nearly over, old man." She grabs my other hand from my side and spins around so that she's standing in front of me. A sweet giggle escapes her lips for no reason in particular and I can't help but laugh along with her.

"Where are we going now? I think the best birthday party we could attend would be back at home in our bed." I pull her body in towards mine and she continues to grin.

"We can attend that party later." She presses her hands to my chest, then leans up to kiss my lips.

"Right now, we're going to actually go out for a change. I'm sick of sitting at home all the time and I think that we're going to have so much fun. We're gonna, like, dance, and drink, and..." She leans up closer to me and I smile while nuzzling my face into her neck.

"And then we can go home and I can give you the best birthday present you've gotten in all of your twenty-one years." She whispers against my ear, absentmindedly fixing the collar of my shirt with her hands without looking.

"I'll do anything with you for a few hours if it means I get you later." I promise back. My arms lock around her waist and I lift her into the air to spin her around once, twice, then set her back onto the ground.

"Let's go, baby! I'm so excited." She grabs my hands again and pulls me away quickly towards the other end of the street.

After arriving at some club a few blocks down, Rosie and I find ourselves in the back of some twenty-person long line. We stand with her back pressed to her chest and her holding my hands in front of our bodies while we sway slowly together to the best of the music playing outside of he club.

"I don't think we've ever danced together." Rosie speaks up eventually, turning around to face me. She doesn't move far from where she was before and instead lays with her head on my chest and her arms around my torso.

"Are you a good dancer?" She adds. Her head rolls onto my shoulder to look up at me and I kiss her forehead gently before answering.

"I don't know if I've ever really... Danced. I think I danced with my mum at my cousins wedding once when I was, like, ten years old. I think that's the extent of my dancing career, though." My hand moves up her back to sift my fingers through her soft hair while she continues to hug me tightly.

"You're the worst boyfriend. We've been together for two years now and this is going to be the first time we've danced together."

"Where did you expect us to dance before now? You wouldn't go out without me before and this is the first night it's legal for us to go do something as crazy as dancing without being sober."

"We could dance in your apartment. We dance in bed all the time." She smirks up at me and I chuckle back.

"That's why I think that you moving those hips of yours tonight will be quite the show." She adds. Her hands move down to hold my waist and I bite my bottom lip.

"You're excited? I don't think you can even begin to comprehend what I'm looking forward to."

"Oh shut up. You've been teasing me all night. It's no fair to either of us when we're out to dinner with your father and you're getting me wet under the table." I hold back my laughter from her cupping my ass in hopes of hiding my own surprise from her words.