Chapter Fifty Two.

ROSALIE'S POV ❁

"Yeah, mum, we'll be home soon. I don't know when, but it won't be too late." Harry speaks surprisingly steady into the phone for having me working my hand over his shaft in the backseat of the car.

"Rosie's fine, she's right here with me. We were thinking about going to the cinema or something." He continues on, leaning his head back against the seats. I crack a smile and try to stop myself from wanting to moan while rubbing my thighs together thinking about the situation.

"What movie? Uh, I don't remember the name. I think it was a horror film. Rosie picked it out so I'll have to let you know when we get h-home." He doubles over slightly as my thumb grazes his slit for a split second, then he's back to laying motionlessly in the chair while I work my hand against him.

"You're doing a good job. Don't make it obvious, though." I whisper against his ear, so low my voice is almost inaudible. He only silently shushes me before pressing his lips against mine in a rough kiss.

"We had a great day. We shopped and had lunch downtown and I got to show Rosie around. She had a blast." He continues to lie smoothly in between pecks to my lips. I'm sure it's obvious at this point that he's preoccupied with much more than their conversation about our supposed day in the city.

"Where'd we eat? It was, uh... One of those bakeries that's down by the river." He looks at me cluelessly and I stifle my giggle in his shirt. I can hear his mother on the other end of the phone laughing too, but mostly from claiming he's either been drinking or just not paying attention at all today.

"I had a salad. I don't remember what Rosie had." His voice turns monotone and I'm the one preoccupied now as his hand slips between my legs to return me doing the exact same thing to him.

"Why do you care what kind of salad it was? It had lettuce. That's about all that matters." His fingers invade my panties within seconds and I collapse onto his chest with a silent sigh.

"Okay, okay- mum, I have to go. The movie's about to start so we have to get going to the theatre. We'll be home later, but don't wait up for us." Harry's lips move to my neck and I move my hand faster against his length.

"Goodnight. I'll tell Rosie for you, too." He sucks gently at my weak spot on my neck, then hangs up his phone without even looking at the device.

"You're going to be sorry for making me do that. That was dirty, but too risky. My mother wouldn't have found that as much of a practical joke as someone like my father would have." He grabs me carelessly by the waist and I yelp in surprise as he pulls me on top of him.

"Well maybe we should call him too. I'm sure he'd like to hear from us while I'm riding you like the world is about to end." I giggle happily against his ear, but I'm cut off seconds later by his lips pressing against mine.

"If the world was about to end, would that really be one of your concerns? Having one last screw with me?" He laughs playfully and I crack a smile, even though his words mean more to me than some silly joke.

"Yeah, it probably would be. Knowing the my time is limited to only a few more days with you makes me want to do everything that we've done together one last time. Being with you is the closest I'll ever be to heaven, so I wouldn't trade any opportunities of spending time with you for the world." I kiss his lips slowly and notice his hand halt its movements between my legs.

"You're an angel in my eyes. You are the definition of heaven to me, Rosie." He slowly kisses my cheek, then my temple, then my lips again.

"I love you so much." He adds, his voice still in a whisper.