Chapter Thirty.

(Currently my fav pic of Harry)

HARRY'S POV

- One Year Ago -

"Harry, walk quieter. We're going to get caught." Rosie whispers quietly while blindly swatting her hand at me behind her back. Her other hand is clasped tightly around mine while we walk down the sidewalk leading to the pool from the lobby of our hotel.

"We'll be fine, baby. If anyone sees us we'll act normal and pretend like we're not sneaking into the pool." I tease back. She stops walking to turn around and shoot me a playful glare, which I respond to by pulling her in by the waist to press our lips together.

Both of us have had our fair share of alcohol today-- but it's only improved our moods. Rosie's practically glowing with happiness and I can imagine I look the same as her.

Spending a week together out of the country in a tropical resort has been one of the best ideas that we've ever had. Celebrating our fourth year of marriage together in such a romantic environment had made me realize just how thankful I am for the beautiful woman that I get to call my wife.

"Harry, c'mon," Rosie whines while tugging on my hand. I pull her back towards me again for another kiss, then hug her tightly to my chest. I've never felt more in love with her than I do now, and it's making me annoyingly clingy. She understands, though, and is acting the same.

"Come on, baby. I want to go swim." She speaks again while linking her arms around my neck. Our lips slot together for the millionth time and we kiss deeply for a moment before pulling away.

"I know you do. We have all night to swim, though. Give me a moment to admire you." My hands rub her bare hips while her own hands move up to cup my cheeks.

"Don't be a sap. We're supposed to be laughing, not being sweet and romantic." She teases while pecking at my lips. Her teeth sink into my bottom lip for a split second and I groan back into her mouth. Even when we're out celebrating out fiftieth anniversary, I can only hope we'll still be this madly in love.

"Isn't that the whole point of us being here?" I chuckle softly. Our noses nudge together as we lean in again, then my tongue is in her mouth and she's pulling gently at the strands of my hair.

"God, Harry, I love you so much." Rosie giggles as if she's drunk off our feelings for each other. I lift her up by the thighs and she wraps her legs around my waist while I back our bodies up against the fence behind us.

"I love you more, baby. I love you so, so much. I don't think I've ever had more fun in my entire life than I have this week. Honestly, I think this is better than our honeymoon." I laugh softly while nuzzling my face into her neck. She continues running her fingers through the strands of my hair while I suck gentle love-bites into her skin. My heart feels filled to the brim with love for her right now.

"I think both have been pretty great. I kind of wish we never had to leave here, though. I don't want to go back to our real life." We both lean back to look at each other, then begin mirroring each other's smiles.

"Me neither. We can still have this much fun at home, though." I promise back. I'd give anything to feel like this all the time.

"You're right. The white sand beaches and luxury lifestyle means nothing compared to how I feel knowing I've got you." Rosie responds sarcastically. I roll my eyes at her comment, then we both laugh softly when she leans in to kiss the tip of my nose as if to assure me her words were meant more than her tone let on.

"Now put me back on the ground. Let's go swimming!" She adds. I kiss her lips one last time, then place her carefully back on the ground for us to continue our adventure through the dark and to the pool.