Chapter Sixty Eight.

ROSALIE'S POV

Blissful mornings are one of the things I look forward to most in life. Being awoken by gentle morning rays of sunlight peeking through the windows, the smell of freshly brewed coffee, and warm fluffy blankets are all things that I'd be happy dying in the presence of.

The only thing missing is my cuddly husband laying beside me.

Every morning when I wake, it's the same routine. It's merely twenty minutes after Harry's left the bed and woken me up with gentle kisses against my lips that he thinks I sleep through. After five years of lying to him and continuing to pretend to be asleep while he wakes himself up with gentle sloppy kisses, I won't drop the bomb on him now. It's his way of getting himself out of bed.

After stretching my limbs and groaning an unnecessary amount of times, I manage to get myself up. I can hear the shower running in the bathroom and decide against getting my coffee before making my way into the bathroom. I know the drink would be cold after I'm through with my mischievous plan to make a good morning a great morning.

The second I enter the bathroom, I'm hit with a wave of steam from the shower. I can make out the silhouette of Harry's naked body behind the fogged up glass of the shower door, which gives me the little push I need to slip off my panties and discard my pajama shirt onto the ground.

"Morning, sweetheart." Harry calls out distractedly. It's part of our routine for him to know when I enter the bathroom to begin getting myself ready for work, but it's not often that I willingly join him in his morning shower.

"Morning." I greet back with a mischievous grin. I open the glass door and stare up at Harry as he halts his hair rinsing and flutters his eyes open. His lips part to speak, but he doesn't manage to get any words out.

"Come on in." he eventually peeps out. His teeth sink into his bottom lip to suppress his grin as I step in beside him and shut the door behind me.

"How'd you sleep?" My voice rises a bit to compete with the sound of the shower running while I take his spot under the water. My hair is wet within seconds and I'm quick to reach for my shampoo.

"I slept great. How'd you sleep?" Harry leans against the tile wall and stares at me like some rare creature as I lather my hair with the sudsy substance.

"Pretty good, actually." I admit back. He nods his head in acknowledgment, then brings his hand up from his side to settle on my hip.

He continues to mindlessly hold me and watch with curious eyes as I move on to conditioning my hair. A quick scrub of my body wash follows, then I'm reaching for my razor to shave my legs while Harry finishes his own shower routine.

"Did you really come in here just to get clean? I thought you had some sort of motive behind this. You never join me in the shower in the mornings." Harry eventually speaks up again. I run my razor across my leg multiple times to rid the stubble from the skin while he rubs his body-wash across his chest.

"I just figured we'd save some water and shower together. Was I supposed to have a better motive?" I ask in return, playing the part of being naïve. We both know exactly what I joined him in the shower for-- especially since we both know I showered last night before bed so that I wouldn't have to do this in the morning.

"I mean, it wasn't necessary, but would have been greatly appreciated." He hums back. I finish off shaving both legs and move to set my razor back in its place. Harry takes two steps towards me so that we're both out of the water, allowing us some room to stand close to one another without worrying about getting pelted by the shower head.