Chapter Forty Nine.

ROSALIE'S POV

- Seven Years Ago -

"Are you ready for bed yet, baby? I have to go home at some point." Harry mumbles in a whisper against my ear while rubbing my back with his hand.

"I don't want you to go home. Can't you just stay over?" I ask back sleepily. My face is buried in his neck and I've been dozing in and out of consciousness for nearly a half hour.

"What if your parents find me? I'm not sure I want the first time meeting them to be when they're finding me asleep in your bed after sneaking in through your window."

"I don't care at this point. I just want you here to snuggle me all night." I tiredly dig myself further into his chest and he chuckles while kissing the top of my head.

"I would if I could. You should come stay with me one of these nights too. Should we turn off the movie so that I can get you to sleep, then get my ass out of here before your parents come up here for some reason?"

"I guess." I pout like a child while reaching over for the remote and turning off the tv across the room.

We originally turned the television on to drown out the noise of my soft moans when Harry has his hands down my pants an hour ago, but we ended up finding a good movie on a few minutes later and proceeded to watch it while I was in my post-orgasm haze and half asleep on his chest.

"This is kind of nice. We've been spending a lot of time together lately and I can't help but think about what it would be like if we did this every day. Could you imagine, like, being married, or something? We could fall asleep together every night, snuggle with each other until the sun rises, then have sleepy morning sex and eat breakfast together. That sounds like a weekend in paradise if you ask me." Harry yawns softly against my ear while laying down beside me with his arms around my waist. I bring my own arms up to wrap around his torso, then nuzzle my face back into his chest.

"Being married to you sounds like a dream that I would never want to wake up from. I have a feeling it would all just be too good to be true." I admit back.

"It does sound like a dream, huh? Us being there to hang out with each other while we get ready in the morning, and we could shower together every night to get ready for bed. I could play with your hair while you fall asleep and you could blow me while we watch movies." He chuckles while kissing my forehead and I can't help but laugh along with him.

"You're really thinking we're living in a dream world now. Blowjobs during every movie? We watch at least four movies a week. My mouth would hurt so bad I'd be drinking soup out of a straw for every meal." I move to tangle my legs with his under the blankets while we both continue to quietly giggle to each other.

"I'd massage your jaw for you."

"How sweet of you." I roll my eyes while Harry situates himself in his spot so that he's comfortable beside me again.

"Really though, could you imagine us being married? We could have a big wedding and invite our friends and family and maybe I could actually meet your mom. Your dad could play music at the ceremony, because he's so good on the guitar, and-"

"Baby, let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I think until I meet your family we're not going to be discussing our wedding plans quite yet. I would need to ask permission from your parents and everything. I know it's exciting to think about but none of this is going to happen immediately." He brings his hand up to tuck my hair behind my ear while I pout like a child.