Chapter Thirty Seven.

(The pic above is a place in oregon that I went to a few summers ago and it's soooo cool but I went in like 100+ degree weather and almost got heat stroke and the hike down to the water is super intense but it's totes worth it)

ROSALIE'S POV

-Eight years ago-

"Babe, do we have any more water? I think I'm going to die of thirst." I complain quietly to Harry, slightly embarrassed by how much I've been exhausted during our hike. After living my whole life in the city, I'm not necessarily cut out for a hike up a hill in the dead of summer.

"Yeah, here." Harry passes off his tall water bottle to me and I thank him by sloppily kissing his sweaty bicep that's by my head.

"Are you okay, baby? We can stop for a rest if we need to." Harry questions with clear concern, even though it's still embarrassing.

We left hours ago for a hike with a few of his friends that I'm trying my hardest to impress. They all seem to like me so far but making a good impression on Harry's friends means the world to me at this point. I've only hung out with them once or twice in the past, and he claims that they like me, but it doesn't relieve any pressure from my duties as his girlfriend trying to get the approval of his friends.

"No, I'm fine. How are you all so good at this? You spend all of your time with me so I don't know how you find the time to train for hiking." I pant back, nudging his arm with mine. Our hands haven't moved from holding each other's the entire hike, and even though it makes the weather all the more unbearable with him standing so close to me, I don't dare discontinue our hand holding.

"I run and lift a lot of weights. This is like a walk through Central Park for me." He jokingly brags back, then makes a face at me to express his exhaustion, making me giggle.

"I'm exhausted too, trust me." He adds in a whisper while leaning down to my ear. I turn my head towards his and our lips capture in a sweet and short kiss, making my body seem much less heavy.

"Your upper lip is sweaty." I comment with a giggle, mocking him with disgust while wiping off my mouth.

"You're sweaty everywhere but I'm not complaining." He teases back, bumping my hip with his. I continue to laugh, tossing my head back and allowing the sound to leave my mouth. Harry is grinning widely beside me.

"Would you two quiet down? You're ruining the serenity of the nature surrounding us." Harry's friend, Lance, calls out playfully from in front of us.

He's holding hands with his girlfriend, Tina, and they've been just as annoyingly couple-y as Harry and I have been during the trip. We've been camping for three days with all of his friends, which consists of Lance and Tina, Joey, Lisa, and Tucker and Rachel, who are also a couple. All of the couples have mostly stuck to themselves while Lisa and Joey have tried not to make it obvious to everyone else how weird they feel about being the only non-couple on the trip.

"Rosie's wiping off my kisses. I can be as loud as I want." Harry jokes back to his friend. I latch my hand with his again and try not to blush while having everyone looking at us.

"You two were as loud as you wanted to be last night after you guys finished off that bottle of gin. Spare us all during the day, please." Jack groans back, partially joking. The blush I was trying to fight off a moment ago makes an appearance on my face, making everyone else laugh.

Harry and I slept together for the first time only two weeks ago, but these last two weeks since then have been filled with constant desperation to be with each other again in that way. I told my parents last weekend that Camellia and I were going out of town together so that we could both stay with our boyfriends for the weekend, and Harry and I spent both of the day's practically in bed from sun up to sun down. We're insatiable when it comes to one another, and I will admit, I feel addicted to having him above me, below me, behind me...