ONE.

NCT 127 was on a world tour and the next stop was finally Vancouver, Canada. Mark couldn't contain his excitement he was going to meet his parents just as Johnny got to do when they were in Chicago.

Along with him Johnny and Jaehyun were gonna stay at his place for a night and then Mark would stay a night alone before returning back to his schedule.

Their van turned into Mark's neighborhood and all the boys looked out the window when the boy suddenly exclaimed that they were here. They see a house with a lot of people making their way in and out and some outside even.

"Is that your house?" Taeyong says pointing to it.

"No but that is." He points to another where his parents stand along with some people ready to welcome them all.

Mark gets out of the vehicle first and goes straight towards his parents hugging them. All of the guys make their way out one by one and greet the elders present. All of their heads turn as they hear a lot of commotion from the house they saw earlier.

"Mom what's happening there? My welcome party?" Mark says to his mom joking.

"Haha no but yes there's a wedding. I was invited too but I thought I'll visit later to wish the couple because I couldn't miss my boys coming home. Come on in everyone." His mom leads everyone inside them giving the wedding house on last glance.

They all settle down and talk a lot and the parents and some of their friends helped them with the food. Some of the members also went and tried to help but you know elders. They all were having a really good time when Mark's parents told them they'll be back in a bit and if they all needed anything they shouldn't hesitate.

The boys look around the house as Mark gives them a tour, all of them decide to chill in the backyard together when they hear something, to be specific it was their song – Highway to Heaven. It hadn't been that long since it came out.

All of them look for where the music was coming from until their eyes settle on that house again. They boys immediate tell Mark to call his parents. So he calls his dad.

"Hey Markyyy I guess you all heard it too? Your mom is recording this but if I say so this is pretty amazing."

"Yeah but dad what is really happening?" the boy replies as he felt all eyes on him.

"Oh there is girl dancing don't worry we'll send you the video and we'll be back in another 30." With that his dad hangs up leaving him to look up and meet the his members.

"So apparently there is someone who is dancing to it and mom is recording all of it, he said she'll send me the video soon." With that his phone pings and he immediately checks and sure enough it's a message from his mom.

He rushes inside and the members follow him quick, seeing him connecting his phone to the TV in the room.

"Wow that was quick." Doyoung said. Shortly the screen lit up and what they leaves them all speechless. There a girl dressed in traditional Indian attire was dancing perfectly to one of their songs that too in a wedding. Never did they imagine that they would get to see something like that.

"That was so amazing and cool. I wanna meet her hyung! Call your mom and please tell her to bring her back with her." Heachan said and all of them nodded. The boy sighed and called his mom to let her know and she said sure she'll ask her to come with.

The group watched with video once again, and this time they saw how beautiful the girl was and honestly Johnny's heart skipped a beat when she shyly smiled at the camera as she danced, she might've noticed them recording.

The sound of keys rang through the house and three voices following after. Even her voice sounded as perfect as how she danced they all thought.

Mark's parents lead her to the living room where all the nine boys were waiting for her, as soon as they enter all of them spring out of their seats and the girl's eyes widened, not believing her eyes as she saw who stood in front of her.

A small 'oh my god' escapes her lips as she covers her face shyly not expecting to meet the people who she idolised leading everyone in the room to break out in series of laughter and the words cute were thrown around.

"A warning would have been nice Mrs. Lee but hello everyone my name's Sasha and it's definitely nice to meet you all." Sasha smiled at all of them.

The elders left them to interact shooting a smile to their son. They all took in her appearance, she was still in the beautiful attire from minutes ago and she wasn't really that tall but it was okay it made her look cute.

"So we basically saw your dance just now and we all had to meet you. You were really good, we've never seen something like this before." Jaehyun spoke up voicing everyone's thoughts.

Sasha blushed and answered; "Well thank you everyone a lot like I can't believe you all saw that. It was my cousin's idea to be honest."

The boys looked back at her in surprise as she answered them back perfectly in korean. Noticing their change in expressions, she quickly asked if she said something wrong even though she was pretty sure she was right.

The boys assure her she didn't and asked how she knew the language. The girl smiled and explained that she was in fact half Korean and half Indian and well part Canadian since she was born here so she spoke in korean so that the other guys would also understand what she was saying. It amazed the group even more when she shed light on the fact.

"That's so cool! How old are you?" Taeil exclaimed.

"Haha yes and well I'm the same age as Mark just two months older though."

"I'm assuming you're a fan, so how long has it been?" Johnny asked curious and now all were looking expectantly at her.

"Umm since the beginning, like SM rookies and yeah the debut." the girl replied shyly causing smiles to beam around her.

They all talk a little bit more until it was time for the rest of the members except Mark, Johnny and Jaehyun to leave.

"Hyung can I stay instead of you? I wanna talk more with noona. She's so cool." Heachan begs Johnny and Jaehyun but both of them shake their heads.

"We can hang out soon Heachan if that's fine with you, I anyways have to leave now as well." Sasha says.

He replies with a big yes and immediately asks for her number which she gladly gives it to him. She waves goodbye to everyone and makes her way back.