TWENTY TWO.

'HAPPY NEW YEAR' cheers broke out all around the group as various other member of the music industry all gathered on stage celebrated the start of a new year.

Everyone bowed and waved at the fans as they left the venue and all the artists made their way backstage, exhausted ready to just crash on their bed and just be there for a good while.

Unfortunately this day Sasha couldn't join them as she was not feeling well. She had caught a cold, due to which she had developed a fever and also was suffering a lot due to bad period cramps, the boys not knowing about the latter. Jaehyun wasn't so happy to not have her there and also because she wouldn't let him come over and take care of her.

All the other guys would send her texts to get well soon and occasionally video called to check in on her as she won't let anyone visit.

As soon and Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark and Yuta were in the car, Jungwoo quickly video called the girl as he could see his roommate a little upset as he missed her plus they had to wish her as well.

Sasha smiled as she saw the call and answered it immediately as she was waiting for when they got free and was about to call as she had received the text in the group chat.

She picked it up and was met with a lot of 'happy new year's' wishing them the same, she connected the others as well because she saw Haechan trying to call her as well.

All of them asked if she was doing okay and she told them that yes she was feeling better and would definitely will be seeing them very soon.

As they had reached back to the dorm, all of them bid her goodnight except for him. Jay called her once again as he settled into his bed and he got scolded as she told him that he should be resting after another busy month and also let her get well for him as she missed him a lot which made him chuckle at her.

"Atleast let me come by tomorrow and see you, I know it hasn't been that long but it sucks that you got sick the very next day after our big confession. I miss you babe and I'm worried about you, so I'm coming tomorrow alright?" he said making her sigh and nod.

Giving her a smile he told her to rest and she did the same.

The next thing after 127's yearly ritual and a hearty breakfast, Jaehyun was out in a convenience store buying chocolates, candy, tissues, cup noodles and hot packs. He ordered soup for her as he walked to the pharmacy to pick up some medication for pain, fever and cold.

Sasha may not know that he knew that she was also dealing with the monthly problem as well as the fever and cold. He had paid attention the last time his girlfriend kept wincing in pain yet working hard for them.

He entered her apartment and set everything down on the counter and paid for the soup that had arrived just in time. Making his way to the bedroom, he found her still sleeping in with her hair all over the pillow, cuddled up in the blanket. He noticed that she was wearing his sweater when withdrew the blanket a bit to uncover her face and wake her up.

Sasha groaned as she felt someone shaking her awake but soon the feeling of a familiar pair of lips pressing themselves on the top of her head made her hum and open her eyes finding the view of her very handsome boyfriend.

He leaned in to kiss her but she moved backwards wincing as pain took over her body. Jaehyun worried helped her to sit up and immediately brought the soup so that she could take medicine he had got for her.

He didn't even let her eat it herself rather he fed her himself and just as she was done he was in front of her with pills to take and water. She smiled seeing him do all of this for her and felt extremely lucky at this moment to have a guy like him in her life.

Jaehyun got into bed with her despite her asking him not to after she took a quick shower as she felt a little un-ready in front of him. He massaged her lower back a little and placed the hot pack over her stomach making her feel surprised yet relieved as it helped a lot with the pain.

She relaxed in his arms as they watched movies and before she knew it, she dozed off to sleep due to all medicine in her. Jaehyun followed suit and removed the laptop from his lap. Both of them woke up when the doorbell rang around after an hour, Sasha was about to get up and go but he told her not to.

He opened the door to see a big parcel delivery for her, confused he takes it from the delivery guy and thanks him as he closed the door. Sasha came out as he placed it down and quickly got scissors to open it as soon as she saw who its from.

Well it was a lot of Sasha's favorites sent by her grandmother all the way from India, she got this every year and this time she didn't think she will receive it but here it was.

"Dadi never really forgets to send me this every year, it mostly has my favorite food, and she always knits a cardigan for me as well as gloves and a hat. The food is there only because I miss it a lot and most of it isn't really easy to make, trust me I've tried." She explained. She also explained that Dadi is what she calls her dad's mom.

The rest of the day they hung out, called her family, his family and that was the first time the both of them got introduced to each other's parents. They both felt it was only right to do so as they were serious about each other and it was time their families knew about it because nobody knew what could happen tomorrow and they didn't want them to know from other sources.

Sasha recovered soon and visited dream on set as they shot their music video. All of them happy to see her and drowning her in hugs. She monitored the choreography and helped them where needed. The filming continued for two days and she was there with them every moment, helping them, bringing them what they needed and making sure they were doing well.

Sure she wasn't the main choreographer for both the groups but they really gave her a lot of responsibility to make sure the group performed and gave their best every single time.