THIRTEEN.

Jaehyun came out of the shower only wearing his sweats which he took inside with him and was drying his hair with a towel when he took notice that someone else was also present in the room.

Sasha gulped as her eyes scanned his fine form, she bit her lip as she saw those perfect abs he had and then back up but she averted her gaze before she could get caught by him. But he knew she was checking him out, he could feel her gaze on him and it made him smirk when he saw she quickly turned away when he tried to catch her eyes.

He made his way closer to her and she walked backwards until her feet hit her bed. She falls on the bed and he hovers over her making her nervous yet excited. He started leaning in and she quickly closed her eyes as his lips come in contact with hers.

Her hands go around his neck pulling him closer before they find their way to his hair. She tugs on it a little making him groan in her mouth and deepen the kiss even more. Breathless she pulls away but his torture doesn't stop there as his lips continue to make their way down her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses making a hushed moan escape her mouth as he sucked on her weak spot.

He left his mark before he moved further down, his lips hovering above her breasts that were covered in the sports bra she was wearing. He sucked and bit until he left marks all over her collarbones and just above her bra while she let out moans of pleasure. She quickly pulled him back up to catch his lips with her into an another kiss making his hold on her tighten.

Sasha managed to flipped them around somehow and gave him the same treatment, marking her way down to his abs before giving him a peck on his lips and saying,

"I'm gonna take my shower now." And quickly gets off him giggling as she left a panting Jaehyun behind who was in a daze.

She closed the door and leaned against it, thinking about what had just happened. This was the most intimate she had ever been with him and it made her heart race thinking what could have happened next. She knew it was too soon in their relationship to take that step.

A gasp escaped her lips when she saw the bruise like marks on her, making her facepalm but chuckle as she remembered that she had done just the same.

She quickly took a shower and covered her body with her robe as she remembered she forgot to bring in her clothes with her. Peeking outside she took a breath of relief when she saw that he wasn't there in the room.

She was putting on her underwear when she saw his hoodie peeking out of his bag. Tempted she put it on and went in to look in the mirror, it was like a dress on her since he was so tall and it smelled like him which made her smile.

Wearing the hoodie Sasha made her way out to find where Jaehyun was only to find him reheating the tea she had made for the both of them.

He smiled as he saw his girl practically drowning in his large hoodie making her look even more tinier and adorable than she already was. She took one of the cups from him and cuddled into his side when they both got comfortable on the couch.

"You look cute in my hoodie but I was going to wear it later on now what will I wear to get warm?" he pouted at her and she gave him a shy smile.

"Well it's a cozy one so you're not getting this back now but I can keep you warm if you want." She winked at him making him chuckle at her.

Both of them talked and watched a drama before she yawned and cuddled more into him, making him check the time. It wasn't too late but it was certainly time that he get back to his dorm. He lets her know that he has to leave but she shakes her head and clings on to him a bit more before sighing and letting him get up. He gave her a kiss and told her that he will come back tomorrow again with her to spend with her.

Giving her one last hug and kiss, Jaehyun made his way back with a big smile on his face and happy of how things were going between them.