SEVEN.

Sasha sat nervously in front of her laptop as any minute now her meeting with SM was going to start. She had made sure to dress nice and set her surroundings well that would come in their view.

They had instantly got in touch with her when she had sent an email back expressing her gratitude to give her this opportunity. She was supposed to be having a meeting via video call first so she was a little less nervous but she was curious of who would be present in the meeting.

She joins the meeting when it's time and is faced with two people who she greets and introduces herself to, them doing the same. They talk a little about what they had planned for her and she thanks them for thinking of her to give this opportunity. They give her a smile and tell her that they feel that she has a lot of talent which they really need and would be happy if she decided to take their offer.

Suddenly the CEO joined the meeting as well surprising the girl and she immediately greets him and makes sure to thank him as well for this opportunity. The former two leave the meeting as they had covered mostly what had to be discussed the rest was to be taken up by their top level management. The CEO and Sasha discuss more about her role and how he was very impressed by her and wanted her versatility to reflect in choreographies of their groups. 

She says that she has considered it a lot but she has some concerns to which the older smiled and said that he might have an idea to what she might be thinking about.

He sheds light on the fact that he knows that she had gotten closer to the boys and especially with one of the members. Sasha looked down and nods her head, feeling shy that he knew about it all.

He assures her that he has no problem with her friendship with the boys and if she comes close to dating one of them, he wouldn't mind it as he wants his artists to also pursue their happiness and not put them on hold.

"I'm happy that you all have gotten close because again like we just discussed I was going to place you in their team of choreographers as well as place you in trainee team as well."  He told her.

He questioned her that if she had ever considered being an idol to which she replied that she always wanted to teach to share the art with others but could not see herself being out there in the spotlight.

They both greet each other goodbye as he had head to an another meeting, the previous guy takes over and tells her that they would like her to come to Korea for their next meeting and to finalize her contract and her living arrangement before she officially moves.

As soon as the meeting ended she jumps around her apartment in happiness before calling her parents and letting them know the good news. She had discussed the job offer with the both of them before taking this step as their approval and support meant to her the most.

Her mom was a little emotional at first that her daughter was going to where she had lived until she was a little younger than her daughter but at the same time so proud of her to have achieved this in her life. They told her to come home to celebrate with them and wanted her to move back to spend as much time as they could.

Next person she called up was Jaehyun but at first he declined her call proceeding to facetime her. She picked up his call and saw the boy lying down in his room, she knew he had an off today but didn't think that he would still be in his room.

They were in Europe now for their last leg of the tour. The boy greeted her and asked what she was up to. She was going to tell him the good news but she stopped as she thought that she would rather surprise all of them in person.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to tell you that I'll be having a meeting with SM sometime next week they just confirmed with me today. I discussed about it with mom and dad before replying to them, they were really happy."

"That's great! I know you're going to get accepted and then we'll be meeting everyday which is the only thing that is keeping motivated these days." He replied making her smile.

"It's your off today right? Why aren't you out or chilling with the others?"

"Well I was with Taeyong and Doyoung hyung at first and we were having a chill day here. They both just left before you called and I'm glad it gave me a chance to see your face without them asking questions." She offered him a small smile and told him that she had to leave for her class and will text him later before blowing him a kiss and ending the call.

She entered the studio and started preparing for the kids class she had, while doing that she looked around and remembered all the times she had spent here dancing. How she went from being a student then getting a job here and teaching people.

The kids started rolling in one by one, everyone greeting her with big smiles. All of them adored the girl and loved how she taught them, she always made dancing fun and encouraged them to do their best. Seeing them dance with her, she knew that she was going to miss this a lot but she was also excited for was next for her.