TWENTY THREE.

Jaehyun was called in by the company and it got him a little worried as it was fairly out of the blue and he had to go alone but he was excited that he could sneak in for a minute and see his girl.

He entered and found his manager at the reception who assured him that it was nothing bad. Both of them headed to the conference room where the guy who handled most of the activities for their group.

He told Jaehyun that one of the big channel producer wanted to cast him in their new drama which made the latter smile. He had wanted to try his hand in acting as well and he felt that it was the right time to get a gig since the group's brand had been well established.

They wanted him to come audition first since they were interested in him and thought he would be a great fit for the role but still wanted their vision to be more clear. The audition was scheduled for the same day so he had to make a move, it made him a bit nervous but he was going to face it head on confidently.

Jaehyun thought about seeing Sasha and tell her but he thought that he would surprise her with the good news instead.

Sasha today was working around the trainee floor and later she had to monitor the dream's practice at the end of her day. They were due for their first music show performance the next day and they wanted every thing to go as smooth as it could.

She worked hard with them and she recognized the determination and hard work of the trainees as they would constantly ask her for more practice time or ask her opinion on their form.

Jaemin called her to tell her that all of them had gathered in the dance room, she told them to go ahead and stretch a little and she'll be there in 5.

Bidding goodbye to the trainees and telling them to take care, she headed to see Dream.

They gave her quick hugs as she entered and started to get on with the routine. After about an hour and a half of practice, all of them stopped to catch a break. She told them that they were done for today and should head home to get some good rest before their dress rehearsal and live performance.

They asked her to join them for dinner and before she could say anything, two staff members bust in with bags of food making her stay as they gave her a hopeful look.

Before they started eating, Sasha told them that she'll go to the washroom real quick. Just as she headed out Jaemin quickly fed her a piece of what he was eating and without thinking she accepted the bite.

Entering the ladies room, Sasha felt her throat close up making her feel hard to breathe. She gripped her throat and tried to take deep breaths but nothing worked making her succumb to darkness.

Jaehyun had just returned back to the agency to let them know that he had passed the audition and also surprise his girlfriend with the same news. He had learned that she was still here and wanted to head back home with her, so the manager told him to get Sasha while he handled thing with the planning department.

Just as he was about to enter he heard a cry for help from one of the female staffs, she told him that there was a girl who had passed out in the bathroom and was barely breathing. He rushed in to help and his eyes widened as he saw the girl he loved laying there on the ground.

He wasted no time and picked her up and rushed to the infirmary they had in the company building for emergencies unless it was really serious and they had to shift the person to the hospital.

The dream came rushing by as they heard what happened by the same staff members who on Jaehyun's call had went and informed them so that they could know what exactly had happened.

The doctor examined her and asked if she had eaten something she was allergic too because her face also had gotten red and had swollen as well.

"The thing she had before she went was a piece of grilled pork belly which we were all having." Jaemin answered feeling that it was his fault she had ended up in a life threatening situation.

Jaehyun sighed as he remembered the day they had this conversation, he had asked her why she didn't eat meat and she had told him the reason why. She was highly allergic to both pork and beef, if she wasn't treated within time she could die because of it.

The doctor told all the guys not to worry as she would wake up in soon and would be perfectly fine to go home making the oldest one of the group nod and lead the young ones outside. He could feel that Jaemin was beating himself for what had happened and the rest of the group looked equally worried for their noona.

"Hyung I'm sorry I had no idea that noona was allergic. If I had I wouldn't have fed her a piece." Jaemin said in almost tears.

Jaehyun hugged him and told him that it was okay and it wasn't his fault that he didn't know about it.

The rest of the group also assured their member that even if he didn't she could have had ended up eating some anyway as that was all they had ordered. Jaehyun had to forcefully make them leave because he knew that they had a busy week ahead and even though they protested that they would leave once their noona was up, he told them that he would get her to see them when she was feeling better.

He went back and sat by her side until she woke up. She asked him about what had happened and once she was caught up with it, she immediately called the boys because she knew how they would be feeling and she didn't want them to have their first comeback performance in an off mood.

Jaehyun smiled as he saw how much she cared for everyone making him feel that he had made the right choice.