THREE.

As soon as the alarm ring went off all of them were up and they rushed around everywhere, everyone wanting to look their absolute best.

None of them had much choice as they had to settle with that they had packed in their bags. They all got ready just in time and they all bid goodbye to Mark's parents who told them that he'll come back again by evening.

Their van picked them up and they tell the driver to stop as they see Sasha waiting outside for them.

She gets inside and greets all of them before passing them rolls she made for all of them in the morning with her mom and aunt. She had some more packed in her bag for the other members. The guys ask her what is it was.

"Oh I made you all some breakfast since we were leaving so early and I wasn't sure if you all would have had time to have some food so I made these rolls. Its tandoori chicken, I hope you like it." She gives them a small smile before unwrapping hers and taking a bite.

The boys hearts swell at the gesture and they waste no time ripping open the foil and taking a bite as well. They moaned in delight making her feel a little proud for thinking of this.

In no time they reach the venue where they were going to practice before practicing and performing on the main stage. Their manager comes out to get them when he sees her with them. He questions but they just tell him that she's their friend and they want her to come with them. He sighs and says even Haechan said that there was going to be a girl who's coming and confirms if this was her which makes the boys nod back at him.

Sasha nervous and practically hidden behind the three of them greets the manager and assures him that she won't be of any disturbance to the boys or would cause any trouble to which she receives a polite smile and a nod. He leads them all in and the boys flash her proud smiles making her blush.

As soon as they meet up with everyone, the maknae runs like crazy and hugs the girl making her laugh and hug back.

He pulls away from the hug and lets her meet with the others.

She hands the rest of them the rolls she made and the boys thanked her because to be honest their breakfast had gotten late by the place they had ordered from and the head manager kept observing the girl throughout.

The three boys Johnny, Jaehyun and Mark pouted when they saw her giving out food to the other members as well when they thought it was just for them but at the same time they felt happy that she was very caring and made some for them too.

The rest of them also complimented her and she thanked them blushing when their team came in and told the boys to start warming up and apologizing for the delay of food.

Sasha took a seat and observed how the group goofed around and did what they were told to when someone came and sat next to her, lifting her head she makes eye contact with the manager from before who makes small talk with her wanting to know some things and to make sure she wasn't a bad person.

But by the end of their conversation he was satisfied and happy that the guys had a found a good friend to hang out with but he knew they would be sad when they had to leave especially the maknae. He could see some of the members falling for her but he knew that wouldn't really be a problem until....

He received a call and he excused himself, it was a call from their HR team, who told him that he was messaging him some details and a photo of the choreographer they want to hire in the company. Since she was in Canada he told them to recruit her and tell her to get in touch with them. As soon as he saw the message his eyes widened and he looked back and forth to confirm if he was looking at the same person.