SIX.

They were in Toronto finally and today was a rest day, Jaehyun had already planned how he was going to spend it today. He didn't tell any of the members what he was going to do and that he was going to be with her all day.

Jaehyun had asked Sasha out on a date a few days ago to which she had said yes to and told him she would take him to all her favorite places. The other boys had also asked her to hang out but she had to lie to them and said she couldn't meet up because of work and that made her feel guilty about lying to them.

He got ready and he made sure to look his absolute best, she had told him to meet her at the dance studio and from there they would go. All the boys had practically left and he was the only one left that made him be at ease, they had asked him about his plans and if he wanted to join any of them but he just told them that he wanted to be on his own.

He took a cab and gave the driver the address while texting that he had left and would be there in another 20 after he confirmed the time with the driver.

He didn't get a reply back which made him think that she was busy, and just how the driver had said they reached within 20 and the boy paid and thanked him.

He heard music going on and what met his eyes next impressed him a lot. There she stood in the center dancing, but just not something simple, she was belly dancing. He had to admit she looked so sexy and he immediately took out his phone and started filming her.

"Hello Mr. Jung filming isn't allowed in here" she greets him teasingly when she was finished.

He smirks and makes his way towards her taking in her appearance, she was wearing a sports bra and shorts with her hair pulled up in a ponytail. The outfit showed her curves perfectly and also gave a good view of that ass.

He pulls her in his arms wrapping them on her waist and wastes no time in claiming her lips with his. Sasha wraps her hands around his neck and smiles into the kiss as she had missed him a lot to be honest and practically jumped when he asked her out.

"Let me go change really quick okay?" she shyly pecks his lips once again and runs of just like how she did that day making him chuckle at her cuteness.

Five minutes later she came out wearing a skirt with a cute top and fluffy jacket that had almost swallowed her in making her look adorable. She leads him out and they both settle in to her car.

"So what's the plan?"

"Well like I said I'm going to take you to all my favorite places here but let me tell you those technically don't include a lot of the famous spots. So I have to ask are you hungry so we could get something to eat first or do you want see the places first and then get something to eat." To which he choose the latter option.

She showed him around every place excitedly and they held hands wherever they went, which made her feel a little shy but yet she liked it a lot.

They finally came to a cozy little café which was apparently near her apartment, after giving their orders they both fell into a conversation.

"That was so sexy what I saw back then, do you give classes for that too or is it just for fun?" he asked her and she replied back blushing,

"Oh no I don't take classes for that yet, after the client left I just played some music and I was just listening to it but then I wanted to dance again so I did and you just happened to catch me."

"Has anyone ever seen you dance like that like apart from me?"

"No nobody has well except my teacher but yeah I don't really do it in front of anyone. I like to keep it as a secret even though people know I know how to."