TWENTY NINE.

Jaehyun's manager was trying his phone since morning not only because the boy had a busy scheduled day but because he had just received some really bad news. He tried the leader next and finally got through to him, he immediately told the boy to get the younger one with as he was waiting outside in the car.

Taeyong hurriedly went up to the 10th floor curious as to why the manager just told him it was an emergency and why he wanted the both of them to come with. He found Jay just coming out of the shower and thankfully he was dressed.

He didn't let him say anything and dragged him out of the house as quick as he could.

The boys settled in the car and questioned why they were in such a rush as the manager was speeding up and he never does that no matter how much they get late to their schedules. He didn't tell the two boys where they were going and instead he kept silent the whole ride whereas Jaehyun turned on his phone for the first time that day and found lots of messages and calls from both his manager and Sasha.

He just scrolled through her messages all containing the same message that he misunderstood the situation and the ones from his manager were about his schedule and that there was an emergency and he was coming to pick him up.

The boys saw the manager pulling up to the hospital spiking their curiosity further but all of their questions were answered when the manager asked about Sasha from the nurse. Jaehyun felt his heart drop when he learnt that she had been in an accident.

They rushed to the ICU, which is where she was currently admitted after her injuries were inspected. The doctor was just coming out of the room when they reached and the manager inquired about the girl.

The doctor told them she had suffered a severe head injury and had broken her left leg. She also had some really bad bruising on her left side since they think she fell on that side and also broke a few of her ribs. He further told them that they managed to stable her condition and will monitor her throughout but if she didn't wake up in the next 24 hours, she could slip into a coma.

Everyone felt their eyes tear up as they heard about her condition but as soon as the doctor finished telling them all of this, the manager received a call and excused himself leaving the two boys.

Both of them asked the doctor if they could see her but the doctor told them that they could only see her from outside for now because guests were not allowed inside the ICU. Jaehyun tried to convince him a lot but the doctor had to decline and went to check on an another patient.

Both of them saw Sasha on the bed with a lot tubes attached to her and she looked even more paler than she did before and a whole lot weaker as well. Jaehyun couldn't even express the emotions he was feeling seeing the girl he loved in a state like this.

Taeyong on the other hand was as deeply worried for both the boy and girl, he couldn't help but cry seeing his friend who he considered as his little sister in this state and prayed that she recovers and returns back to her bubbly self.

Jay's manager cleared his throat and both the boys turned their attention to him. He told them they had to go to the company where everyone was waiting for them but both of them didn't want to leave until he told them that there were people who had more information on the accident and they all were needed to be present.

Everyone else sat in the conference room confused as to why an emergency meeting was called where both 127 and dream had to be present and all of the staff called in looked really worried. They all stood up when they saw the team manager, Jaehyun, his manager and Taeyong come in but before they could ask them anything the police came inside with another senior worker of the company.

They told the group about the accident which shocked all the boys except two but what got them was the fact that it was done on purpose. The police had acquired Sasha's phone from the hospital along with a note that was found lying near the girl when people called the hospital.

They told them what the note stated, 'I told you to stay away otherwise you would have to suffer the consequences, looks like I had to punish you after all.' And also told them that she had been receiving threats like these from the past two months making them realize the cause of her behavior. Some of them weren't as serious as the ones she was getting from a particular person.

The police asked around if they could tell them what all happened in the last two months and if they were aware about any of this which of course they weren't. The detective nodded and thanked everyone assuring them that he would do his best to get the person who was behind all of this as the case for hit and run had just become an attempt to murder.

The staff and the managers left the room right after the officials left letting the boys process all of what they had just heard. All of them had tears running down their face as they reeled in the fact that she was going through so much just because of some obsessive girls who didn't like her being so close to them. They knew they had some fans who went a little extreme showing their love for them but they never knew they could go to such measures.

Jaehyun stared at his phone regretting the fact he didn't pick up her calls or see her messages that could have prevented her from coming by their dorm and hence stopping the accident from happening. Anger bubbled in his veins overtaking the hurt he was feeling and he glared at the older member who he felt was also at fault.

Johnny looked up to find the younger glaring at him and asked him why did he look angry at him. That is when all hell broke loose.

"If your drunk ass didn't kiss her yesterday none of this would have happened and she would have been here with me! Why hyung why? Why did you do that? Were you that in love with her that you had to go and cause all of this?!"