SEVENTEEN.

Sasha rang the doorbell to the 127 dorm, there she stood wearing her costume and a cake in her hands. Jaehyun opened the door and immediately grinned at his girlfriend who looked a little taller than usual well mainly because it was the magic of high heels.

"I see you followed up and really got that costume huh?" she smirked at him as he lets her in, making him chuckle at what she just said.

So a few days ago both of them were thinking about what to dress up as for their Halloween slash Birthday party. They talked potential costumes but they couldn't decide as he at first wanted them to do matching couple costumes. She refused as she did not want to give away the fact that they're together that early on as it'll be the only thing that would be talked about in the party.

"Why don't you dress up a Vampire? I think you'll look pretty hot as one and it fits seeing you basically love to suck the life out of my neck." She teased him and he smirked and you can all guess what he did next.

They both entered and he went to hide the cake she got while she went up to Yuta who was dressed as a prince and wished him a happy birthday once again. She gave the others a hug to and finally settled down on a love seat which was the only place left and it was also coincidently the place where Jaehyun was sitting.

He handed her a beer and they all started about how the past week had went for them, they had shot various variety shows and were due to be on music shows from the week following their music video release.

After that they played a game of truth and dare which was pretty fun, they did some silly dares, blurted crazy truths making the room fill with laughter. The bottle spun and it landed on Sasha, she chose truth this time.

"I just remembered something we never asked you, who is your favourite in our group? Like what do the fans say a bias?" she first felt shy answering the question but then she saw how they were all looking at her with expectant and curious eyes especially her boyfriend next to her.

He was for sure expecting his name to be said but he was surprised when she told them he answer.

"Umm sorry to the others but since you asked, it was Yuta and Winwin. I miss that guy a lot." She said wiping a fake tear and Yuta highfived her and said he did too and that she had a good choice which made her laugh.

Jaehyun pouted at her when she turned to him but he smiled seeing her face, even if she did not have him as her bias he knew she was his girlfriend in real life and they no longer shared the equation of a fan and an idol.

The game quickly ended as Sasha quickly with the help of Taeyong who was dressed literally as an anime character; brought the cake she had baked for the birthday boy Yuta, who smiled widely seeing it and he quickly blew the candles after making a wish. He thanked her when he got to know she had done this for him and quickly cut the other cake the guys had already arranged since they weren't aware of this surprise, Jaehyun included.

All of them quickly sat down to have some of the delicious food that they had ordered in, Sasha took a seat between Mark & Jaehyun. She felt nervous as she knew it was time they tell the guys about their relationship. After everyone was settled almost done with their meal.

Jaehyun grabbed her hand under the table and gave it light squeeze making her head turn to him. He nodded his head signaling that it was time and she just gave him a nervous smile back. He cleared his throat and hit his glass of wine lightly with a spoon grabbing everyone's attention.

"Umm so there's something I wanted you all to know about, since you all are basically like my second family it's only fair that you all know about this, me and Sasha are dating." He said and for a while the others just stared at the two of them processing what had just been said.

This made them both worried until they all broke out into cheers and they congratulated the couple. They started asking for all the details as to how it all happened and both of them answered every question.

While the others were happy for the two, Mark and Johnny felt their hearts sink as they tried to put on a smile and be happy for their friends. They could see how in love the both of them were and they possibly couldn't break the two.

They would just have to get over the feelings and move on. How they wished it was that easy.

 How they wished it was that easy