FIFTEEN.

Sasha made her way nervously to the Dream's practice room, she was meeting them today after a while month since that day. They were supposed to have their comeback after 127's and she felt a little for Haechan since he had to dive straight head first into another project.

But first the Dream had a collab with a western artist so they were supposed to work on that first. It wasn't much as she only had to prepare some steps for the chorus bit. This was the first project she was solely responsible for and she felt the pressure but she wasn't going to let that faze her.

She got inside and saw that the group hadn't come in yet so she started to go over the steps once again making sure she had everything right before she showed them the end product. She not only had to teach the group but to the other artist as well and they only had two days until they shot the music video.

One by one the members entered and saw the girl working on their song. Sasha stopped when she saw them come in and all of them greeted her. They put all their stuff down and immediately all of them got down to warm up with her.

She could sense that they were still awkward around her and to be honest she was also a little but she tried not show it and made her best efforts to make them feel comfortable as well.

After learning the first chorus they took a break and all of them went out for lunch because it was time for it.

She at first didn't want to go out and get something for herself because she was kinda tired from earlier. Jaehyun had literally come at the crack of dawn and had dragged her out of bed for a date. He wanted to catch the sunrise with her as he later had his shoot and he wasn't going to get any time with her.

It was their first month anniversary and it had almost slipped her mind because she was still half asleep when he took her out with him. He had prepared a picnic for the both of them and she was more than happy that he had done this for them.

"Happy one month cutie." Jaehyun said and gave her a kiss as they saw the sunrise. She says the same to him as they pull away but she also told him that it was a little cold making him pull her back into him and wrapping the blanket he had brought around them.

She smiled as she remembered the little date this morning and stopped to order something for her in company café since she was feeling lazy to go anywhere else. Sasha thanked the person who handed her the food and was going to sit on one of the tables when suddenly Chenle called her to come eat with them.

Giving him a small smile she approached them and asked if it was okay with them for her to sit with them and the guys nodded at her. While eating they asked her all sorts of questions about her friendship with 127 and she told them everything.

The guys could immediately see why their hyungs were happy to have her as a friend, she was fun to be around with and was really sweet. Because of her height they all almost thought that she was younger than Jisung but they knew that was not true.

Jaemin was still a bit reserved around her and he wanted to get to know her a little better before he really trusted her, he could easily see that she had managed to win over his friends.

They all went back to practice and managed to get down all the choreography and all that was left was for the other artist to come tomorrow and for all them to do it once together before the shoot.

Bidding their goodbyes to her they make sure to ask her if she will be around enough so that she could help with communication and she told them not to worry as she had that part covered.

The company had also asked her to be a mediator between the two parties so that both of them understood each other. She also didn't want the group to worry about them not being able to talk with the other artist.

Sasha was on her way back when she texted Jaehyun and asked if he was done for today to which he replied they were going to end the shoot for the day late. She thought that she should go see and how they were doing and get some drinks for them.

She quickly changed into some warm clothes as the weather was getting colder as the night progressed. She called another cab and gave him the address, she made a stop first and grabbed all the drinks the guys had ordered through the text she had received from the manager. She had told Jae's manager to discreetly get all their orders without letting them know that she was gonna get them.

Sasha quickly paid for the cab and rushed to the set, the music playing as the group was shooting as a whole right now, she set down the drinks and greeted all the staff present but remained hidden in the dark until the director yelled the word cut and she clapped for them as she was really impressed by the sequence they had just shot.

All the boys rushed by her side as soon as they spotted her and she handed all of them their drinks for which all them thanked her.

"Thanks Sasha for the coffee! Are you coming straight from work?" Jungwoo asked her.

"Oh no, I went home first and then I thought I'll get you all something to drink if you all were still shooting. If you guys are hungry then let me know I'll go and get something okay? though I should've just picked something up."

Doyoung ruffled her hair when she said that, making her pout at him and he just chuckled how sweet their friend was. Unfortunately their break was interrupted as they had to get back to work, they had to finish all that was planned today so that the next day goes smoothly and they're done within time.

Sasha didn't leave until they were done and because she had been tired from the long day she had, the girl had dozed off on the chair while monitoring them. Jaehyun came by her side as he was one of the first ones to be done for the day and smiled when he saw his girl sleeping on the chair. She had managed to fit her whole body on it and was sleeping while hugging her legs.

"Hey baby, I'm done for the day. Let me drop you home okay?" Jaehyun whispered in her ear which woke her up and she nodded at him.

On the way back both of them had dozed off to sleep on each other's shoulders and his manager even clicked a photo of them to tease him later.

He woke Jaehyun up to let him know that they had reached her place who nodded and tried to wake the girl up.

Sasha only whined and climbed into his lap, settling her head into the crook of his neck she let out a hum but did not wake up. Chuckling at her cute actions, Jaehyun picked her up and took her up to the apartment.

Settling her on the bed and tucking her in, he gave her a peck on the forehead before making his way back to his dorm smiling and grinning how good his day had been.