EIGHT.

Today was the day the boys were flying back home to Korea. They had successfully wrapped up another tour and they couldn't be more proud of themselves to have done it with their absolute best.

Although the guys missed their friend a lot as she had been communicating a lot less with them because of both of their busy schedules but nevertheless they were happy with her and didn't mind it much.

Going back in their cars now they were more than ready to just flop on their beds and have a good rest before they had to be up and running to prepare for their next comeback.

Jaehyun and Sasha had gotten even more close to each other, though she also had been texting and calling him a little less just like with the others but he understood that she was busy like he was.

On the other hand, Sasha had flown to Korea and had her meeting where she signed her contract and had officially moved to the country when all her documents had gotten ready.

She had moved into her new apartment which was both near the boy's dorm and the company. She had asked everyone at the company to keep it a secret as she wanted to surprise them when they came back.

Ever since she had moved, she had been busy with the team of choreographers for their next comeback for which they had recorded the album while they were on tour. This was the reason she didn't talk with them much which made her feel a little guilty that she was keeping all of this from them but she knew it would be worth it in the end.

She was back in her new place after a long tiring day and took a nice hot shower. Changing into some pajamas she noticed she had received a message from Jaehyun.

'Hey if you get this call me I miss you and your face a lot.' It brought a smile to her face and she immediately called the boy who didn't even take a minute to accept it.

"Hey there, I see someone's been missing me a lot. Well I feel the same. Are you guys back home?" she asked as she remembered they were supposed to be back today.

"Yeah we got here in the afternoon. I've been sleeping since the minute my head hit the pillow. Anyways, how have you been? These past weeks you've been so busy I barely got to talk to you let alone see that pretty face of yours."

"Just busy with my new project, it's the biggest one so far. I'm sorry I didn't call or text much, I wanted to but I just wasn't getting enough time to but I promise I'll make it up to you."

"You never told me what happened with the company's offer after our call that day. Did the interview not go well?" he finally asked the thing he wanted to know about the most.

"Well it did go well and they said they will follow up again which they did. They want me to come there for a final meeting next month but yes I kinda got the job." She told him grinning. Sure she missed out on some details but she technically didn't lie, all of those things had happened.

"Wait really? Oh my god congratulations. I can't wait to see you again. I've missed you a lot and by a lot I do mean it and oh so did Haechan." He said chuckling.

"So I can't stay for much long but do tell me what are you doing tomorrow?" she asked because she thought of something.

"Nothing really. Since we have an off this whole week I'm going to be in my room, maybe I'll go out a little and oh I plan to facetime you a lot." He said smiling.

"I would love that. Now go rest up and have some good dinner okay? Bye." With that she hung up smiling thinking about what she had in store for the boy.

The next day her alarm rang and she was out the bed the instant it rang. She really had no time to waste today. Thank fully she had an off day from work today so she thought last night to give the boy she likes a little surprise by inviting him out on a date.

She quickly threw on some clothes and went by the grocery store to pick out everything she would need and paid for them hurrying back to her place.

A good amount of time of her morning went by cooking and preparing for their little date. She finally shot him a text when she felt it was time to invite him over.

'Hey can you do me a favor? I need you to go and check out this place for me – (address). Go over there by the next hour and you'll meet someone when you reach there. Thanks!!' she knew the text was a little vague but she kinda wrote it cutely so that he would come.

Jaehyun woke up as his phone made a sound, telling him he had received a message. His eye brows furrowed when he read and felt confused as to why was she telling him to go to this place. He shrugged and got up to get ready and he was within the hour.

He checked the address again and put it in the maps to see it was actually not that far from the dorm and was an apartment complex. He decide to take a walk as the weather was also really pleasant that day.

It took him all but fifteen minutes to reach his destination and he headed up to the floor he was supposed to be thinking that the person he was supposed to be would be there but there was nobody to be found.

He sent the girl a message saying there was no one and got a reply with the code of the place and told him to wait inside. Confused he punches in the code and heads inside.

What he saw inside wasn't something he was expecting.