TWELVE.

After teaching Johnny and Mark it was now turn for Haechan and Jaehyun. Haechan was going to head first to learn the new steps as he had to record his part for the Dream's album later.

Both Sasha and him meet each other outside the practice room and he hugs her as they make their way inside. Haechan was a really good dancer and he quickly caught on to a lot of the steps. They took one break and were up on their feet quickly.

She told him to show him what all he had learnt first so she could review and tell him if he had to improve something or not but to be honest he didn't need much improvement as he had caught on pretty much everything.

She clapped for him once he was done and told him to make sure to practice it all once again tomorrow with her as they were going to have the group practice the day after. He hugged her once again and left the room.

Sasha sat down and scrolled through her phone checking if she had any missed calls or messages. There was one from her mom asking how she was doing and if she wasn't overworking herself. Smiling at her mother's concern she replied,

'Mom you shouldn't be up so late! I'm doing all well here and yes I'm taking full care of me. I'll call you and dad tomorrow okay? Love you'

Jaehyun entered the room and saw his girlfriend sitting down on the floor busy on her phone that she didn't even hear him come in. He quickly went behind her and covered her eyes and said the words guess who. Chuckling at his cute attempt she says,

"Oh Haechaniee you came back again? Did you forget something? I think you forgot to tell your Jaehyun hyung that I know its him so he should remove his hand now and start warming up."

He turns her around just as she says that and he pulled her so close that their faces were touching. He was about to kiss her when she backed up and shook her head.

"Mr. Jung I thought I told you this on the very first day, in this practice room I'm not your friend slash girlfriend. That means no kisses or touching in here. You may do that when we're out of here." He pouted at her when she said that making her laugh at him.

"I can't even have one kiss? It's been two days since I last got one. You know what come here." He didn't let her speak as he dragged her to the place where she hid the last time all of them had met. He quickly stole a kiss from her making the girl blush as soon as they pull away.

No matter how many times they kiss she still felt shy around him as he never failed to make her heart skip a beat when he did that. She shot him a playful glare and told him to get to work fast.

He quickly warmed up and they started working on his part of the choreography which at first he kept checking out the girl in front of him until she noticed him just bluntly staring. She blushed and scolded him to focus making him chuckle at how adorable she looked when she was angry. Her height was something that made her not look so serious when she was angry at you.

Finally the day came to an end they both sat down catching their breaths when her stomach made a noise, making her cover her face and the boy let out a whole hearted laugh. Since she had been teaching them the whole day she had completely skipped both breakfast and lunch.

"Aww is someone hungry? Come on let's go out to eat I'm starving as well." He said getting up and offering her a hand. She takes it and he quickly lifts her up.

He took her to one of his favorite places to eat where he could be how he is and he didn't have to dress up much, mainly because right now they were both still in their training clothes. But he was happy to be out with her and this gave him a chance to spend as much time he could. They both placed their orders and he asked if he got everything right and did he need to improve more. She shook her head and told him that he was doing just okay and he shouldn't worry about it much.

As soon as the food came both of them dig in but Sasha was so hungry that she was done within minutes making Jaehyun look at her with raised eyebrows as she orders for some more. She not meeting his eyes quietly tells him that she had skipped her meals today which wasn't done intentionally though.

He looked at her worriedly and told her not to do that again as it was not healthy for her. She nodded her head and they both quickly finished their meal and made their way back to her place.

Both of them entered her apartment and Jaehyun asked Sasha if he could take a shower before he left and she nodded. Meanwhile he took his shower, she went and made some tea for the both of them and pulled out some brownies she had made earlier in the week.

She stepped inside her room and takes off her top while looking for clothes to change into when a very shirtless Jaehyun made an appearance.