TWENTY EIGHT.

Jaehyun stared at Sasha, his mouth wide open with shock as those words come out of her mouth. He couldn't believe that she would say something like this after just one fight and that too because he was concerned about his girlfriend.

"Are you serious? You want to take a break just because of a fight? We've fought way too many times before but why is it that you want to break-up now?"

"Well you've never really wanted to be nosy and telling me that I am hiding things from you when I assure you I am not lying nor hiding anything from you." She said as tears ran down her face.

"Then why won't you just let me look at your phone once?"

"Because then that means you don't trust me and if you don't then there's no point in being in an relationship where there is none." She said wiping her tears and putting on a serious expression.

Jaehyun sighed and left the house frustrated about what had just happened and on the other hand Sasha just broke down in tears.

A few days passed and again the group never saw the girl but they now knew that something big went down between the couple which the boy refused to tell them about and rather focused on work.

They were sure that everything was fine but the next day everything went back to the way it was. The next thing again came as a shock to them when they heard that she won't be on the team of choreographers for this comeback as she is helping a set of girl trainees for debut on demand of management.

Everyone was not happy about that decision but they could do nothing about it and went about preparing hard. Days passed and none of them caught even as little as a glance of each other.

Johnny went out for a few drinks with some of his friends outside the group and before he knew it he was outside a certain female's door banging it as hard as he could to let her know about his presence.

Sasha sleepily opened the door to a drunk Johnny, as he stumbled past her and settled down on the couch. She was confused as to what he was doing here so late at night. She tried asking him stuff but he would not respond clearly.

She called Taeyong and the other members but none of them answered her phone leaving her no choice but to call him. Jaehyun was surprised when he saw who was calling him and did not waste a second to pick it up.

Sasha told him how Johnny was here and if he could take him back home so that he could get proper rest. Jaehyun sighed disappointed but told her that he would be there in another fifteen minutes.

She headed back to where the other boy was and got him to drink a little water to make him feel better when he started talking about something which left her stunned.

He told her everything. Everything from the beginning, how he fell in love with her at the first sight, how he got jealous but swallowed his feelings every time, how he never got a fair chance to ask her out and confess and how it broke his heart seeing them together every single day.

Sasha had tears streaming down her face as he was telling her all of this, she had no idea that she had hurt him this way. She knew he was not in any way lying to her as she knew when a person gets drunk their real hidden feeling come out in the open as honest, bitter truth.

She heard a knock on the door and assumed it was Jaehyun and got up to open him when, Johnny's hand reached out and grabbed hers, pulling her in and making her stumble and land on him.

Before she could say anything the boy planted his lips on her the exact moment the other walked in, making her aware that he had seen her kiss his best friend and that was confirmed when he freed her from the other boy's grip and looked at her with anger, sadness and hurt in his eyes.

"So is this why you wanted to take a break? You wanted to go after the next member so you thought Johnny would be the perfect choice? But then what do I know? Maybe you are the one who got him drunk and the called me to say oh you should come get him he doesn't look good, when in reality you just wanted me to come here and see all of this isn't it?"

Sasha couldn't believe what she was hearing coming out of Jaehyun's mouth. She tried saying something but every time she would open her mouth nothing would come out. The boy shook his head and helped the elder who had now passed out right after the kiss.

She never stopped calling him or leaving messages on his phone the minute he left until the next day, resulting in yet another sleepless night for the girl. She sighed and went in for a shower as she thought she would go and explain in person and maybe even get the other one to explain as well.

Sasha was walking down thinking of all the possible ways things would turn out after she gave him her side or how maybe he still would think her of the way he did. She had so much on her mind due to all these past few months/days that she didn't notice anything that came her way.

She looked up to realise that she had reached near their building when her phone pinged indicating a new message. Hoping it was from Jay she opened it hurriedly but her blood ran cold as she read it and the next thing she knew everything went black.