TWO.

Sasha opened the door to the room she was sharing with her cousin who just got married, her eyes immediately regretting it when she enters and sees the scene before her eyes.

"Oh my god couldn't you both wait to you know make-out in your own house? Plus shouldn't you guys be leaving by now? I don't mean that to you know but still! You guys totally ruined the mood I was in, well not really." The couple laughed at the younger girl as she continued to blab while covering her eyes.

"You can remove that hand we still have our clothes on you know? And also how was meeting up with Mark Lee's parents and The Mark Lee?" now Sasha looked up confused.

"Wait you knew? How? But then it makes sense because you've been their neighbor. Oh I'm feeling so jealous right now."

"Well I was waiting for you to turn up that is why we're still here. All of the other relatives plus my in-laws already left but we waited for you otherwise you would have been angry at me."

Both the sisters hugged each other good bye and got a little teary eyed but then the older made a joke making them both laugh.

Sasha then went to find her mom and smiled at her she sat next to her. Her mom asked where did she disappear off too and Sasha smiled and told her everything. The feelings that she was experiencing right now was something she couldn't describe. It was like a dream come true moment for her.

She told her mom that she was going to go out for walk and went back to her room to change.

On the other hand the three boys were also left in awe of her, all of them replaying the events of today when the youngest suggested that they should go out for a drive and they agreed.

All of them changed into something more comfortable and they get the keys. Johnny got in the driver's seat with Mark riding shotgun and Jaehyun in the back.

They start out and all of them had their eyes on that one house once again when they see a figure come outside the gate and start walking. All three of them looked at each other and Johnny slowed the car a bit to see that it was indeed her.

Sasha hears a honk from beside her which makes her jump and look at who it is. Surprised as she makes eye contact with three boys who she met earlier today. She smiled and waved at them then turning back to continue her walk when she hears the horn go off again.

Mark rolls the window down and asks her where was she going to which she replies as a walk around the neighborhood. Jaehyun interrupts and says if she's okay with it would she like to join them for a drive, to which she asks if they really wanted her to join them and they all reply with a yes immediately.

Shyly she opens the door and settles next to Jaehyun, shooting him a smile she quickly texts her mom that she'll be back soon as she's going out with the friends she made today to which she replied to just be safe and to return back whenever she likes.

For a moment there was a little awkward silence until Mark broke it and asked that it's surprising that they've never crossed paths even though they were neighbors.

"Well that's because I live in Toronto and not here, this was my cousin's house who got married today." Making his mouth form an 'o'.

Johnny suddenly asked if she was still studying or had she started working.

"Um I have started working yeah, I um well am a dancer so I work in a studio and teach kids for now but I also choreograph a little for Indian weddings just like what you all saw today." That explained the totally effortless dance moves of her the three of them thought.