TWENTY SIX.

Today was the last rehearsal for the tour as it would finally come to an end the next day. The boys were going through the last soundchecks and marking their steps on stage for every song.

Sasha gave a thumbs up to them as they practiced the last song and the boys came down to monitor their performance and as soon as they were done a new sound filled the arena. All heads turned towards the stage as all the dance team gathered around and started dancing, the girl gasped as she realized something making the boys turn to her.

They looked back to their background dancers confused as to why they were doing that and why their friend was tearing up until they stopped and someone from behind came out with a cake singing the words 'Happy Birthday' which made them come back to their senses and immediately bombard the girl with hugs and wishes.

She made a wish as she blew out the candles and all of them fed her some cake and she did as well. When she was done all of them just sat down on the stage as they all complained as to why she didn't tell them about it to which she said that they knew about it but everyone including herself just forgot.

All of them headed back to the hotel to get in the much needed rest for tomorrow, Jaehyun was constantly texting his manager to convince him to let the girl stay with him the night or the day after for which he was denied permission making him huff out of frustration.

All of them had a big dinner celebrating her birthday, they also wanted to party a little bit but the girl insisted that they could do this the next day as well after they wrap up another great tour.

Everyone fell asleep the minute their heads hit the pillow except for one, he was about to go in for a shower when the doorbell to his room rang and there she stood shyly.

Jaehyun quickly pulled Sasha in and pinned her to the door as he closed it. She told him that she was only allowed to be here for certain amount of time and had to get back before anyone else noticed.

"I was about to take a shower, join me?" but before she could give him an answer he hoisted her up on his shoulder and set her down near the sink, standing between her legs.

He took his shirt off before leaning in and capturing her lips in an intense kiss as his hands sneaked inside her camisole, making her gasp as his cold hands made contact with her bare skin.

"I-I alreadyyy took a shower but we can't do this.... At least not here where they can hear us... oh god.. Jay s-t-op" she tried to get the words out breathlessly when his lips went down and his hands slipped more and more towards south.

"Everyone's asleep but I guess we'll just have to see if you can stay as quiet as you can." He smirked as he undressed them down to their birthday suit making her blush.

It was one sexy steamy shower they shared, while she tried her best to keep those sounds from coming out of her mouth and whenever she would slip up he would just muffle them with a kiss. But what they didn't know that there was someone who hadn't slept yet and had heard them, Johnny could feel his heart getting crushed with every passing minute.

He had tried so hard to move on and get over his feelings for the girl but no matter what he couldn't. She had become a really big part of their lives and he never realized that he was falling hard each and every day. Even if she was with his friend, she made sure to make time for all of them and she really was a good friend to them especially to the younger ones.

He swallowed his emotions and never let anyone know about how he felt but now it was eating him from the inside. Sometimes he did think that it wasn't really fair to him that he didn't get a fair chance to ask her out, go out on dates, have cute little moments and maybe fall in love. He always thought of the possibility that what if that day she hadn't stayed over, would things be different now?

Sasha slipped back out at the crack of dawn before anyone was up and got in her room as quiet as a mouse, she let out a sigh of relief when she saw the girl who she was sharing the room with still asleep.

Before she knew it the hustle and bustle was back on again as everything with the arena was double checked, everyone did a run through once again but even though nobody noticed it the girl did note a change of behavior in one of the members.

She could feel he was just a bit off today but she shrugged it off as nerves and made a note to ask him about it later if it was about anything else.

As much as she loved the experience of the concert in front of the stage, being back stage was equally thrilling for her as well. She made sure to cheer them on as much as she could while working as well behind the scenes.

The boys came back for a change and some of them went back as subunit performances were on, Sasha noticed Johnny again sitting in a corner and he still didn't look so good. She went to ask him if he was okay but it was not the best move on her part because everything came rushing back to him when he saw her and he burst out,

"I am fine Sasha! You don't have to worry about me okay I am more than capable for looking out for myself. Do me a favor just leave me alone okay?"

As soon as those words were out of his mouth he regretted it, he saw the hurt in her eyes as she just nodded and moved away from him. He let out a string of curses for hurting her like and for showing his emotions out like that, he knows that she isn't at fault for the way he feels.

The rest of the night until the end of the show, the girl remained quiet and thought about what happened earlier and if she had done something wrong to upset her friend like that.