TWENTY FOUR.

Sasha waved good bye to Jaehyun as he left to shoot his new drama-series. He was to start shooting in an another city for almost a month and a half, this was the only time he could give as they had to start preparing for a new tour.

Luckily all schedules settled in nicely but all that was there that he would miss his birthday, his first birthday with a girlfriend and for him it would be a double celebration.

What he didn't know that she already had a plan in place, she had managed to get him a day off and was going to surprise him by going to where he was. It was really romantic and she was sure that he will love every minute of it.

On his big day, Sasha was off to surprise him and see him in a new setting as an actor. She reached and they were filming so she stayed hidden in the car until he was done with his scene.

Jaehyun thanked everyone on set and headed to change before getting into his car where he was shocked to see the presence of another, who he wasn't expecting. He immediately scooped her up in his arms and gave her a big kiss, he had been missing her a lot, especially today. They had talked in the morning before he had to head to shoot, he wished that she was with him.

"I'm not going to complain this is the next best surprise you have given me after the one where you became mine. I have to ask are you leaving tomorrow right away because I'm definitely not letting you leave tonight." He said but all she gave him as a reply was a smile.

The driver dropped the two off at the hotel Sasha had booked to stay, Jaehyun put on his mask as he saw where they were. He just followed his girlfriend with a big grin on his face just happy by the fact she was her for him.

Sasha told him to relax and take a long bath if he wanted to but he wouldn't move so she practically had to push him in making him laugh. On the other hand, she made calls to check if all the arrangements she had made would be done in time, she was nervous as she had a lot of things planned and she wished that everything goes well.

She was taking out the clothes she had got for him when he stepped out just in a towel around his waist, showing off his perfect body while he dried his hair with another towel around his neck. Sasha gulped as he made his way towards her like a hunter stalking his prey until he had her trapped against a wall.

"Um so I got your clothes on the bed and I'm going to go in and get ready okay?" she said shakily slipping past him and quickly into the bathroom.

Both of them got dressed, as soon as they set eyes on each other they couldn't stop staring. Jaehyun didn't want to go anywhere out rather stay in but he knew she had made plans for his big day. He had gotten his gift already and he couldn't think of anything better than this.

They both headed up to the poolside where she had arranged for a dinner similar to what he had done for her but she made sure they had their privacy and she had the menu consist of all his favorite dishes.

They talked about how they're both doing in different cities and how he is really enjoying the filming a drama but he can't wait to be back on stage and with her. She told him that he had an off the next day and she will stay with him which made him really happy.

Going back to their room, Jaehyun received a phone call from his manager about something Sasha had no clue about. They both sat down on the bed and Jay pulled out his iPad to check what he had just received the call for.

His video had gone live on their YouTube channel and it was already a hit with his fans but the girl next to him had yet to see it as it was something he had done for her. He told her how he had shot this thinking about her and how he really felt at that time about her.

Sasha had tears in her eyes, don't worry not the sad kind, she climbed into his lap when they were done watching the beautiful video cover. She kissed him hard pouring her feelings in it as she could not form words to express what she was feeling right then. Even though it was his birthday, it felt like he had given her a gift. They pulled apart when he felt the tears rolling down her face which made him look at her with concern but she gave him a smile to reassure as he wiped them of her cheeks.

She cleared her throat a little and said, "Don't worry they're happy tears, you got me a little overwhelmed with all this love you're showering me with. I'm not used to getting so much affection well apart from my parents. I love you so much Jay."

Jaehyun's heart swelled as he heard those words come out of her mouth and he quickly sealed their lips back together, pulling her even more closer than she was. The kiss turned even more passionate and the air grew hot when he switched his mouth from hers down to her neck where he left several kisses and a trail of love bites up until the top of her breasts.

One thing was certain neither he was going to stop tonight nor she was going to, they were both ready and it was the perfect time and the perfect setting.

The next day she was a little shy around him but he was addicted and that got rid of any of the shyness she felt when she first woke up. It was the best birthday Jaehyun could ever ask for as now they were truly one and she was his and his only.

 It was the best birthday Jaehyun could ever ask for as now they were truly one and she was his and his only

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.