7

At school this morning, I walked into class like normal, sadly, not being able to see midari before class.

I sat down in my regular seat and turned to Ryota.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him, noticing there were only a few other people in the classroom.

"They're all cheering for Yumeko outside. I don't like the noise." He smiled.

"Did she win? I missed it? Fuck!" I really wanted to see Yumeko gamble.

"No she didn't win, the gamble hasn't happened yet. They're just cheering her on before they actually do the gamble." He laughed a little. Knowing how much they're over exaggerating.

"Oh so I'm not late. I was gonna say, it's 9am no way she already finished the gamble." I said before I thought for a second.

"Ryota have you ever gambled? You don't seem like the type of guy to want attention on you." I asked.

"I've gambled a couple of times, but lost. Ever since Yumeko came here last year, she's been helping me out a ton." He said as he looked down, twiddling his thumbs.

"That's okay. If you ever do decide to gamble, I'd love to be there." I smiled to which he nodded.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Maybe one day we could even gamble. That'll be fun wont it?" I asked, joy clearly hidden in my voice. Why was i this happy talking to Ryota?

"Yeah." The boy nodded, as his voice almost cracked. It sounded... rather cute.

I giggled, with an honest smile on my face.

"Hey (y/n)" I heard the voice from the door on the opposite side of the room.

It was Yumemi. She looked kind of angry.

"What's up Yumemi?" I asked as she grabbed onto my hand, leading me out of the class so Ryota was no longer in my field of view.

"Why are you in class when no one else is here. We could be practicing right now." She said kind of irritated.

I didn't know what was up her ass this morning, and I didn't want to find out either.

"I was with Ryota though. I don't want to leave him alone in here." I said knowing Ryota and I were good friends and I didn't want him being alone.

"What are you, his knight in shining armour? C'mon (y/n)! Only half an hour! Please?" She asked, pouting a little.

I looked at her before thinking about Ryota.

She could tell I had second thoughts before she turned and walked back into my class.

I followed her into the room as she paced towards Ryota.

"Ryota darling, would it be any trouble for me to take (y/n) for activity practices?" She smiled at the boy.

I noticed her change again. Her face, her tone, everything. It's like she has mixed personalities depending on who she talks to.

"No! It's fine, I'll stay here and wait." He said to Yumemi as he looked back at me with a little wave.

I mouthed the word 'sorry' to Ryota as Yumemi held onto my arm, prancing out of the classroom.

I never really realized how touchy she was. I usually expect celebrities be cold, rude, and uncomfortable when people are in their space. Yumemi, on the other hand, was clamped onto my arm like a little child.

"So what are we practicing today Yumemi?" I asked as we walked towards the stage room where she performs.

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you. I need to know more about you so we do well together while preforming." She gave a little smile.