25

"Yumemi please help!" I pleaded as the girl just shook her head with her arms crossed.

"Why would you accept that? You know how hard we have to focus on this!" She whined as I shook my head.

"Yumemi it will be good! I mean c'mon! They're graduating and we're not going to help them?" I asked as she put her hand over her head to rub her temple.

"We have our own things to worry about,
(y/n). I love how you always want to help others but c'mon!" She said as I shook my head.

"And bringing me into it asking if I can help, why would you do that?" She asked.

"Yumemi it's not like that! We can do it together, just like we always do." I reminded her as she groaned deeply before leaving and sitting on the couch back stage, me following after Yumemi.

"We can do this!" I reminded her as she lifted her hand to stop me.

"I'm not doing it." She said sternly as I hated how persistent she could be.

"Y'know what, fine. I'll do it all by myself." I shrugged before sitting next to her.

"(Y/n) don't even think about guilt-

"I mean I could do it all alone! It would be really hard and I'm sure I'll be super tired but it's okay Yumemi." I sighed knowing in the back of my mind I was doing exactly what she just said not to.

"(Y/n)...." She groaned as I lifted my hands.

"I'm sure I'll get blisters from how hard I work. Never knew I could be such a hard worker. Well, I like to try things, Y'know?" I tried to hold a straight face as I knew she was giving in.

She pulled me closer to her on the couch before putting me in a headlock.

"Ouch!" I groaned at the sudden impact before Yumemi loosened her grip and kissed my cheek.

"I'll do it. But you better not use that guilt tripping strategy ever again." She let go of me as I held onto my neck, it didn't hurt, she was definitely going easy on me, but I didn't expect her to know how to do that.

"How'd you do that headlock thing?" I asked as she smiled.

"I did karate as a kid. Pretty cool. Right?" She asked as I nodded.

"Can you show me how to do that?" I wondered as she raised an eyebrow.

"Do you plan on fighting anyone?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Of course not."

"Okay. But if I teach you and you put me in a headlock with any chance you get, you've got something coming." She warned as I giggled.

"Okay so first you have to-

____

"I'm tired." I sighed as Yumemi cracked her knuckles.

"Yeah well learning fighting techniques isn't exactly easy." She reminded me as I nodded.

She handed me a water bottle before relaxing back on the couch. It was after school and we'd probably have to go home sooner or later.

"So when do we start working with the graduation thing?" Yumemi sighed popping the cap to her water bottle off and taking a sip.

"Tomorrow." I smiled gently to which she almost gagged on her water.

"WHY SO SOON?" She said surprised, probably because I didn't tell her in advance. Well, I wanted to. But I just never got the opportunity. We don't normally sit like this on the couch together. We're usually always just working our asses off practicing dancing singing and things like that.