18

"Get that bitch, bitch!" Midari smirked as I laughed at her.

"If I end up getting nervous, come up on stage and punch my ass." I told her as she nodded.

"Ah you know I will!" She giggled as i smiled, leaving her and went back stage to see Yumemi.

"Woah, Yumemi!" You looked at the girl who was already glamoured up.

"Ah (y/n)!" She smiled as her hair bounced as she ran up to me, giving me a hug.

"You look beautiful Yumemi!" I smiled as the girl did a twirl.

"Thank you!" She giggled as she grabbed onto my hand, sitting me down.

Yumemi called for her makeup crew as they began working on my face, Yumemi holding onto my hand as i watched her through the mirror.

"We're going to do good. I know it." She smiled as I tightened my grip on her hand before lifting her hand up.

"You're going to wear the ring on stage?" I asked as she nodded.

"It's pretty, and it means a lot to me, so yes, I'm wearing it." She said as my heart began to thump.

"I'll wear mine too." You responded as i had my ring already on, never really taking it off because of how much i loved it.

I got my outfit on as Yumemi handed me the shoes i had boughten that day at the mall.

"For you." She leant down as she helped me place my foot in the shoe.

"Thank you." I smiled as I stood up, her standing up straight next to me.

I knew how to walk in these shoes now, after months of Yumemi helping me learn how to walk, and look sexy in them.

"Yumemi I'm so excited." I told her as I gave her a hug.

"You smell nice." I whispered as she giggled.

"Thank you."

I walked from the back now waiting on stage as Yumemi gave me a thumbs up, telling me it'd be okay.

She often did this before performances, and even practices. Just a little way of saying to do my best and we'll do it just fine.

I walked onto stage at que, standing next to Yumemi as the both of us grabbed onto our microphone, beginning to sing as she walked around the stage doing little moves, me following her and synchronizing our moves so it looked just as we practiced.

The crowd cheered as i spotted midari who was sitting at the front row with both of her hands up.

Midari was never the type of girl to do this, and the fact that she was cheering for me In The front row right now just made me feel so much happier.

We both posed as we heavily breathed in and out as my legs were tired from doing all of those moves in the heels. Yumemi looked at me with a smile as I stood up.

I looked back at her as she looked confused.

As the crowd stopped cheering as I held the microphone close to my face.

"Hello.... everyone." I said nervously into the microphone as i looked back at Yumemi who stood there in confusion.

"I wanted... to say something." I told the crowd as they stayed dead quiet, looking down at midari and seeing her nod while jumping.

"Well... I wanted to say something... to Yumemi." I turned to her, as she stood in confusion.

"Yumemi... I.. I love you." I said as I shut my eyes closed in fear, opening my eyes as she looked at me.

I lowered the microphone in my hand, trying not to cry at this silence.

"Love?" She asked as she grabbed the microphone from my hand.

"You... love me?" She said into the microphone as i nodded.

The microphone fell from her hands as she lunged towards me, me falling down on the floor as as she laid on top of me.

"I love you! I.. I do! So much!" She said cheerfully as she wrapped her arms around my chest.

The crowd began to cheer as you looked at midari, who was now standing on her seat and screaming.

"Yumemi this feels like a dream." I said as she sat up from my stomach, me pushing myself up as well.

"You're telling me!" She smiled as I grabbed onto her hand, her helping me up.

"Attention everyone!" Yumemi grabbed the microphone putting it to her lips.

"I'm in love with (y/n)!" She shouted loudly as I watched her look at me.

She placed the microphone down on the stand before walking up to me, grabbing onto both of my cheeks as she pressed her lips against mine.

Her lips were so soft as the feeling of her lip balm mix with mine. It was truest heaven. I placed my hands on her waist as she kissed me softly.

We pulled away from each other as we opened our eyes and made eye contact. My heart raced at the girls precious smile.

She grabbed onto my hand before the both of us faced the crowd, them clapping and cheering.

The curtains fell as I looked back at Yumemi.

"Since when? When did you like me?" I asked as she smiled.

"The day I asked you to be my partner. I saw something in you, and I loved it." She whispered as I hugged her.

"Let's.. go sit." She smiled as the two of us sat on the couch we always did, this time though, as girlfriends, hopefully?

"Can.. we date?" I asked as she nodded.

"Well we did just confess to each other, I'd be sad if we didn't." Yumemi giggled as I held onto her hand.

"Holy fuck you guys!" Midari ran into the room jumping onto me, giving me a hug.

"Hey midari." I giggled as she looked from me to Yumemi.

"Congratulations. Treat my girl well." Midari smiled at the girl as Yumemi nodded.

"I will." She whispered back as midari left knowing she wasn't allowed back stage and she could get into trouble.

Yumemi and I stood up soon as well, tired and ready to go to bed for the night.

"I'll text you." I told her as she leaned in for a kiss, me gladly accepting it.

"I'll wait." She smiled before leaving.

I watched as she walked into her car, leaving me and going home.

Fuck. I wanted to be with her longer.