31

And what has happened since then?

Ryota found a lovely woman who gave birth to his child. And he stayed in touch with me about it. Time really does fly.

Midari was single. Still using the "I'm too hot for someone" shit she'd definitely say in highschool as an excuse. She would constantly come over to our house just to sit and catch up about shit that's happened every single day.

She's got a lot of stories to tell.

I don't know much about Yumeko or Mary much anymore, but I do know they're rich as fuck living in some mansion god knows where. And I'm glad they're living their life.

My mother and Yumemis mother became close as my mother became more and more aware and comfortable with me and who I love.

Our idol careers? Well we both went down the paths that started from then, but now we know exactly what we want in life. We're both adults and we're married. Our silly little dream as highschoolers brought us to where we are now. Happy and loved.

And Yumemi and I? Oh man where do I start.

Every day is like a dream. We Wake up in each other's arms before making breakfast together or surprising the other with breakfast in bed.

Work yeah yeah, come home, spend time with each other for the rest of the day and back to bed we go.

I spent most of my time in Yumemis arms. I loved her comfort and her big warm hugs.

~

"So you ready for a third?" The girl pointed to the empty extra room in our house as I stood by the entrance to the room.

Does she mean.....

"YES YUMEMI!" I screamed, running up to her to give her a big hug.

~

Tysm for reading. Yumemi literally fucking stole my heart when I watched kakegurui and I knew making this x reader would bring her to life through how I perceive her as.

This shit takes a long ass time but I'm real happy y'all stick with it. Have a good day!