4

It's been a week since I've arrived to this school, and I'm still yet to gamble in a official match where I bet money. But I was still waiting for the right opportunity. Every morning I would drag myself out of bed and to school where I would meet up with midari. I became closer to Mary, Yumeko and Ryota as well.

I became so close to midari within the week, it was like we were sisters. She understands me and I like the crazy bitch.

It's a Monday morning and I Recieve a text from midari. 'Today skip class with me' she says.

Skip class? I mean it's not like I want to stay in class, but I don't want my mom getting another phone call home like my old school would do if I was even a second late.

I agreed anyways. I met up with Midari and walked alongside her while she walked into a hallway of the school I didn't even know existed.

She grabs onto my arm stopping me.

"Wh-"

Midari pulled me into a room with a long table. The chairs around it looked high class and expensive as hell.

The ceiling was super tall and the room was spacious. Pretty fish tanks and windows brightened the room and expensive looking paintings were all around the room.

There was one chair in specific, it was much larger than the other chairs, and the arm rest looked more detailed. There was two pillars that shot high from the corners of the chair. It looked like it belonged to a king.

Midari noticed me looking around the room with my mouth open.

"I'm in the student council. Remember?" She said sitting in one of the smaller chairs.

"This is the student council room?" I asked standing behind her chair.

"Yep. Today I'm going to introduce you to everyone." She smiled putting her leg up on the table relaxing in her seat.

"But I'm not apart of the council. Don't you think they'll get mad?" I asked watching midari get comfortable.

"Hey! A friend of mine is a friend of theirs! Plus no one has the balls to stick by my side. So they'll definitely take interest to you." She laughed.

Yeah midari was a little crazy. She seemed like the type of girl to get drunk make a porno and then forget all about it. Not to mention she lost her eye in a gamble. I'd be absolutely terrified of her if she wasnt so fucking cool. I mean she carries a literal gun. In school. Who does that?

The bell rang. I should really be in class with Mary, Yumeko and Ryota but I honestly wasn't that mad I was here with midari. I heard the door unlock after me. I don't remember locking the door behind me. Midari mustve, so no one else could enter. A girl with white hair braided and tied into hoop like figure. She had ocean blue eyes and had nails that matched her eyes. She looked beautiful.

A girl with hair pulled into a pony tail followed behind her.

"Hello midari. And who is this?" She put her hand out towards me flexing her fingernails out gently. She had pretty hands. Her nails made her look so fucking hot.

The other girl that followed the girl with white hair must've noticed me dazed about the beautiful girl front of me and leached onto the blue eyed girl.

"What is it?" The blue eyed girl turned around to see her flustered.

"Sorry, mrs president." She said looking to the floor.

I got the message. She had a strong connection to this girl and got jealous. It was fine though, I wasn't trying to date her or anything.

"This is (y/n)." Midari said flipping her feet off of the table to turn to you. "She's my friend." She said with a deep tone.