26

And just like that. School was over. Summer was here and the amount of plans Yumemi and I had already made was crazy.

I could finally go to bed super late and not worry about being late to school. I could fuck up my sleep schedule all I want. And I could brush up on what I love most, spending time with Yumemi. Being with her is never boring.

Even if it's dead quiet, somehow it's fine. It's like we were made for each other. Plus I've told Yumemi so many things I'd never imagined I'd tell anyone.

I lied down on my bed sighing, before hugging myself tightly. I was wearing yumemis sweater.

As embarrassing as it was, I asked her if we could trade sweaters once in a while so while we were apart we still had each other. It was sappy as hell, yeah, but I didn't really care.

She's my girlfriend so I shouldn't be embarrassed to tell her anything, plus she's a great listener and never makes me feel uncomfortable.

There were so many plans we'd already made together. Especially with her pool. Oh man I've never seen Yumemi in a bathing suit.

Two months always seems like a long time but I know the time will fly by with her.

______

'You awake?'

I rolled over seeing this text message. Exactly 2am. Why is she up?

I didn't bother to text Yumemi back, my eyes already half closed once again, not wanting to wake myself back up fully while also not wanting to leave her on read.

Oh well, she'll understand.

~

'You leaving me on read?' I stared at the message after the previous message.

'I just woke up, I was too tired at the time' I said honestly, rubbing my eyes properly and getting out of bed.

'Yeah well, you're coming over my house today. No isn't an answer' she immediately texted me back as I closed my messages to check my calendar. Yeah, I was free.

'Alright, when do I come over?' I asked as she responded with a quick '11'

It was already almost 10, I haven't had breakfast or even washed my face. I'm too tired for this.

But fuck, I mean Yumemi invites me over and I'm not going to go? No way. I'm going.

I got up slipping out of my pyjamas instantly throwing a bra on and grabbing a nice pair of track pants to slip into.

I couldn't care less about my family hearing me, plus they should be up by now as well.

I brushed my teeth washed my face and attempted to put on makeup. It looked rushed and ugly, so I took it off. I'm sure Yumemi is fine with the way I look without makeup, plus she shouldn't expect much knowing she wants me at her house in less than an hour when I woke up.

"I'm going to yumemis." I opened the door to my parents room where my mother was sleeping.

"Yeah yeah, just text me when you're there and when you're going to come home." She groaned at the sudden noise.

I closed the door behind me so she could continue to sleep as I ran to the kitchen.

'Will Yumemi have breakfast prepared for me or should I just eat here?' I wondered as I stared at the open cabinet in my kitchen, staring at the cereal while in thought.

Y'know what, it's fine. I shut the cabinet and grabbed my bag, slipping on my shoes, not bothering to untie the lace to fit properly.

I caught the bus fairly quick, thank god.

Next thing I know I'm waiting on her front porch, knocking a couple times waiting for an answer.

And there was my answer. Yumemi in a bubble gum pink bathing suit with a smile on her face.

This is almost too cute to handle.

"Come come!" She swatted her hand forwards as I followed her inside.

"You didn't eat did you?" She ran to the kitchen before I could even say a word.

"Buffet on me!" She smiled as she spread both arms wide, revealing the kitchen island full of fruits and pancakes. Some croissants and cookies as well. This was too much.

"You didn't even let me say good morning." I smiled at the excited girl as she sat down and picked at a piece of pineapple before squinting at the sour taste.

"Good morning." She replied before grabbing a strawberry and pointing it towards my face, me grabbing it out of her hand and popping it into my mouth.

"What's all of this about?" I asked as she winked.

"Pool party." She said as I looked at her.

"You could've told me. I don't have a bathing suit, and it's early." I told her as she shrugged.

"That's why I got you a little present." She got up, walking to the living room then back to the kitchen with a box with a bow on it.

"Yumemi You didn't need to get me anything." I told her as she shook her head, handing me the box.

I opened it as I looked back up at her.

"Isn't it cute?" She asked as I couldn't help but smile.

"It's so cool!" I cheered as I held up the matching bathing suit to hers, mine in a blue colour though. Yumemi wasn't one to hide the fact that her favourite colour on me was blue.

"Put it on! Put it on!" She smiled as she helped me to her bathroom where I could change comfortably.

I walked out in the bathing suit, admiring how well it fit, perfectly around my curves and body.

"How'd you know my size?" I asked as she giggled.

"Well we're idols and I DO get all of our outfits, so I'm a natural." She shrugged in cockiness as I smiled.

"We should eat some more then wait. Don't want you getting a tummy ache." She poked at my stomach jokingly as I slapped her arm away, playfully going back to her kitchen to snack on some more things.

~

"Jump in!" The girl smiled as I stood on the rim of the pool. Yumemi cannonballed into the pool with no problem, but the water might be cold and I'm not in the mood to jump into freezing water like she did.

So I sat on the edge of the pool with my legs swaying in the water.

It wasn't cold at all, Yumemi must've turned the heater on.

"You okay?" The girl swam towards me before placing her hands gently on my thighs.

"Yeah." I smiled before holding onto her hand that was on my thigh.

"Now, c'mon!" Yumemi pulled me towards her while we held hands, me already knowing the outcome.

I was pulled into the pool causing a big splash and me holding onto my nose with the other hand.

Popping my head over the surface, I wiped my eyes as I heard Yumemi laugh uncontrollably.

"You little!" I teased as I splashed water towards her, causing her to scream and turn the opposite way.

"Oh you dare splash me?" Yumemi turned around to which I already knew she was going to splash me back, I dunked my head and swam into the opposite direction.

She followed me none the less, and continued to play by splashing each other.

Before we even knew it, it was time to go home. I ate lunch with Yumemi, her having bought bread and cold cuts. We made each other sandwiches, me adding extra cheese for Yumemi, knowing she loved the type of cheese she bought.

She said I could keep the bathing suit, and since we'd be hanging together a lot this summer, I should always keep it on hand.

I couldn't wait for more things Yumemi and I could do this summer, we had so much time to spend together.