27

Midaris graduation will forever be something I could never get over. A lot of the time, I totally forgot midari was a year older than me. She wouldn't go to university or college, instead start working for a company that specialized in creation of digital art.

I think it fits her a lot actually. She'd been in a spray paint club all of highschool and it's something she was really interested in, plus I knew there were a couple of courses she'd taken revolving around visual and digital arts.

Now that she was graduated, Yumemi and I would be 12th graders. Plus, my best friends Mary Yumeko and ryota would all be seniors as well.

It feels weird. Knowing this is our last year here. It's like just yesterday I walked in here and wondering what the hell was up with the way midari looks. Now she's my best friend whose an adult.

It's crazy to think that I'll also be an adult by the end of this year.

I met Yumemi in the 11th grade, and started dating her by middle of that year.

And now we were going into our last year of highschool. It's crazy to think that we've been dating for almost a school year. All of 11th grade we'd stay together, hang out and do dumb shit couples do.

All four years of highschool were almost over as I remembered meeting Yumemi halfway through high school the first time. And how our relationship in grade 11 was like the craziest thing ever. And now it's almost over. I do plan on going all in and trying to make it work even after highschool, but who cares about the future when I have her right now.

We celebrated our 16th birthdays together a while ago and now we were already 17, 18 by the end of this school year.

____

"Morning." The girl kissed my cheek with a yawn.

"How was your first day?" I asked as the girl sat up on the stage beside me.

"Same old. Y'know now that we're seniors we could skip classes and fuck around." She winked as I sighed.

"We're not skipping. Remember university?" I asked as she sighed.

Yumemi was never the type to skip school and be rebellious. She was beginning to remind me of midari. I kind of liked it. The perfect pretty Yumemi wasn't my thing anyways. It's nice to see her being herself.

But I was not going to let her skip. I want Yumemi to get into a good university and become the celebrity she always dreamt of being.

"But it really does suck we don't have any classes together." She whined. It's true. It does suck. I was studying English and music related subjects while Yumemi took all drama arts courses.

I trusted her though. Just because we had no classes together doesn't mean we're any less separable.

"And performances start up soon. We're seniors now so let's make the best of it." She smiled as I nodded in approval.

This was the last year we were in high school, which also meant our performances would come to an end at the end of this year. We have to practice until our fucking asses fall off. Because next year, this'll all be said and done.

It was also a chance to meet the new freshmen's. Introducing ourselves to them and them to our club could benefit us a lot. We need a lot more fans since last years fans graduated. What are freshmen's into nowadays anyways?

I couldn't remember what I liked when I was a freshman, plus I got kicked out of my school in grade 10 anyways so I came here not knowing what the hell I was doing in grade 11.

This might be a talk Yumemi and I could have? She's much more aware of trends online and shit.

"Yumemi?" I asked the girl the long awaited question.

"What are freshmen's interested in? Because we've got to attract them to come watch us perform and shit, but it's like I'm an old hag now." I laughed as she smiled.

She stayed quiet, looking not to sure herself.

"Well we're hot seniors so I'm sure that'll rack in lots of new guys, plus you're forgetting about freshman girls." an idea lit in her head.

"The girls?" I wondered knowing most of our fans were greasy ugly dudes that have never had a girlfriend in their lives.

"Yes the girls!" She encouraged with a smile as I gave her the chance to explain.

"We're girlfriends. And Y'know, sometimes freshmen girls are confused. They may think they're 'not Normal' for finding girls more attractive than they should. SO! THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN!" She smiled enthusiastically as I kind of understood. I still waited for her to continue.

"So! We're lovey dovey, sometimes. Not on stage much, but we can be! Let's set up one show for the girls only! Where we explain our relationship, ask questions and give tips for other girls that are in confusion!" She did big jazz hands as I thought about it. It was a good idea, but would it work?

I mean I doubt there are that many girls that are willing to sit and listen to us talk about our love life and such, but it would be good for girls that are questioning and don't know who to go to or talk to.

"Fuck it's a deal! Let's do it!" I smiled as we clapped hands.

I began right away with the design for our posters I'd hand out during school and Yumemi already planned on the theme for the performance, and our costumes.

We were both really open minded with the idea. The freshman's didn't look very comfortable in their surroundings, Hell, I remember exactly how that felt, but we're giving them the warm welcome they deserve.

Also, we'll do the same with the boys as well, well, not their own performance but more like a "Hey we're girls that perform and also love each other!" Although that'll be either a turn off or turn on for most men, which is extremely disgusting. I just hope they're like "okay" and not "that's hot" but I'm sure Yumemi and I will be able to set boundaries.