1

I sigh getting out of bed.

"I'm fucking sick and tired of moving schools." I grunt putting on my new uniform.

I look at myself in the mirror before laughing like an idiot.

"Why the fuck are these skirts so ugly?" I roll my eyes.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I slapped on some eyeliner and mascara and walked downstairs.

"Mom drive me to school alright?" I practically yelled so my mother could hear me from her room.

I opened and closed cabinets until finding an apple.

'What am I gonna do. Ugh.' I thought as I took a big bite out of the apple before throwing it out half eaten.

I don't care if I waste food. I'm not a morning person and I fucking hate waking up just to go to school.

My mother had gotten up before walking downstairs fully dressed.

"You better not get expelled like you did last year" She sighed grabbing her purse.

"How many times do I have to tell you! She was a suck for the teachers. No kidding they'd take her side. I barely even touched her!" I yelled annoyed at how many times my mother had brought up this conversation.

"You gave her a black eye! What the fuck do you mean 'I barely touched her'!" She hissed back at me.

I just left it be. I didn't want to have an argument this early in the morning.

I was never the type to get in trouble, but it's always like I'm the centre of problems. I'm going into my third year of high school. Last year I was expelled for getting into a fight. I find it pretty stupid, and I'm actually kinda glad I'm moving schools for a fresh start.

She unlocked the front door and walked towards the car.

"Hurry up."

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes. I'm an asshole in the morning but I promise I'll improve.

I may not show my emotions, but deep down, I felt nervousness. I'm not an outgoing person. I can be, but not with people I don't know. I don't want to make new friends, but I do. I can't explain what I feel but.... it's whatever.

I took out my phone before texting a friend from my old school.

"Wish me luck bitch. Imma need it."

I walked back up to my room to find shoes to wear. The uniform required black shoes, but they never said what kind. I found my favourite platform boots. They were big and looked super cool. They also made me look taller. I put a black heart clip in my hair to match the shoes.

A week earlier, I also got my nails done. Long and black, coffin shape. They looked super fucking good and they matched me perfectly.

I don't care about what others care about me. But I do care about myself. I grabbed my phone and looked at myself in the mirror through the screen on my phone. I did a pose and snapped a picture.

I zoomed in on my waist and thighs. I took a couple minutes trying to make my body look better. Body issues are a bitch, aren't they?

Once I was satisfied, I grabbed my black bag and shut my door causing a loud bang.

Shit I didn't mean to close it that aggressively.

I heard my mothers car horn.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I yell walking towards the door.

I closed it behind me locking it with my spare key. I hopped in the passenger seat and popped in some headphones.

I pressed play on "stop the madness" by
Lil Skies and laid my head back closing my eyes.