2

There was no teacher in the classroom. Instead, students were huddled in groups talking loudly.

I walked in and suddenly everyone went silent.

Midari peeked her head into the door behind me. "Good luck girlie." She smirked before flipping her head back and walking away.

The students from my new class just stared at me.

"And who may this be?" A friendly looking girl pranced up towards me.

She had long black hair and clear skin. She was much taller than me and bent over in front of me.

Her boobs were extremely close to my face and I moved my face away.

"What's up with you?" I said wondering why the girl was being so cheerful.

"I'm Yumeko! Let's be friends." She grabbed my hand bringing it close to her face.

What the fuck is with her? I attempted to pull my hand away.

A girl with blonde pigtails walked up behind Yumeko.

"Lay off would ya?" The girl pulled Yumeko back.

"Aww Mary! I was just trying to talk to the new girl!" She smiled hugging the blonde haired girl.

So Mary and Yumeko? Okay well I guess they seem... okay?

"I'm sorry about this girl." Mary said while Yumeko attached herself onto Mary.

"It's alright." I laughed nervously looking at the two.

"So do you know about the school?" Yumeko got off of Mary clapping her hands together.

"Um.. no. I moved here cuz I got expelled from my previous school. I don't know like anything about this place." I said.

"How's your academic?" She smirked looking down into my eyes again.

"I don't know. Im not smart, but I'm not stupid." I said looking at Yumeko wondering why she had asked me such a weird question.

"Let's go outside." She smiled grabbing onto Mary.

Outside? Did she want to fight or something? I sighed following after them.

"Okay." Mary said as she put her weight on one leg crossing her arms. "We don't learn here." She said as Yumeko nodded excessively.

"What do you mean we don't learn? It's a school." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"We-" Mary began before getting interrupted.

"We gamble!!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"Gamble? Like at a casino?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Shut up Yumeko I was going to explain it!" Mary pushed Yumeko by the shoulder, as Yumeko blushed laughing.

"So basically we make money here. We gamble other students for power. So don't lose." She said grabbing my shoulder.

"So this is basically just a school where the goal is to be the top?" I asked still not convicted what the girls were saying was true.

"Follow me." Mary said before grabbing me by one hand, and Yumeko by the other.

She took us to what looked like an auditorium. She opened the door revealing two people sitting at a table, surrounded by other students paying close attention to what they were doing.

I followed Mary as she walked up to the table.

She held her arm out towards the table while looking back at us.