24

"Goodmorning" the girl kissed me on the lips gently before placing her bag on the chair in the room.

School was almost over and it was like i was counting down the days. Yumemi and I have a huge performance coming up soon, and I couldn't be more terrified. This would be our last performance together this school year.

Throughout the year, Yumemi had began letting go of her gambling addiction, paying little to no time throwing money on luck and instead, worrying about me.

Though, we did have fun challenging someone together every once in a while.

"I got the choreography so once we memorize that, we'll be good." Yumemi reminded me as I nodded relieved.

And we did. We worked our fucking asses off every day for the choreography. I've gotten much better dancer since meeting Yumemi and a singer as well. I remember starting off not knowing how to hit a single note now I'm on celebrity level. Just kidding, I'm not. But Yumemi says I am to boost my confidence!

I love her for it.

And now the end of year performance was next week. School was already over. So fast too.

It felt like just yesterday we preformed for the first time together.

~

"Ryota, Ryota!" I ran up to the boy who was walking through the hallways after school.

"Yeah?" He turned around with a soft smile.

"Come to my performance! Please!" I handed him the flyer that Yumemi and I had created to post around the school.

"You don't have to ask me, Y'know. I'll be there." He said encouragingly as I nodded happily.

"Have a good evening!" I smiled, speed walking through the halls to find my other friends to tell about the performance time and date.

That's when I began to hear crying...

I turned left to the classroom door before realizing it was the presidents room. Yumemi always told me never to go in there, but who is crying?

I couldn't just leave, why the hell would someone do that? I walked next to the door before pressing my ear lightly against the door.

A girl was crying, and another girl was quietly talking.

"Hey!" A girl whisper yelled as I flipped my head out of shock.

"Midari don't scare me like th-" I began before she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Stop eavesdropping." She quietly whispered before pressing her ear against the door.

This bitch just told me to stop listening in and then she does the exact same.

"It's the president." She whispered as she pulled away from the door, grabbing onto my hand and pulling me away.

"Why's she crying?" I asked as she shook her head.

"It's sayaka she's the one crying. Kirari is just talking to her." She told me as I was still confused.

"We're graduating this year. I know they've been stressed about it." She said as I felt a sense of sadness.

I forgot it was their last year here. It must be really stressful for them, especially the president knowing she has to make big decisions.

"Oh yeah." I sighed looking up at midari as she had a smile on her face.

"Not me though, I can finally get out of this shit hole." She cheered as I couldn't help but giggle.

"I should get home. My stupid sister is probably at home bitching about when I'm gonna come home." She rolled her eyes as I nodded.

"See ya later." I smiled as she got up to leave.

"Wait!" I got up to follow after her as she turned back towards me.

I flashed the flyer in her face.

"Come to our end of year performance." I pleaded as she snatched the flyer out of my hand.

"I'll think about it." She teased before waving, turning back around to leave.

"I better see you front row." I winked as she sighed.

"Mhm Mhm, let me go home now." She said sarcastically before finally walking away.

I was about to walk back to class to put away any remaining flowers now that almost everyone left school.

"Hey." I paused at the feeling of a hand over my shoulder. Scared, I turned my head in caution before a quick "sorry" left my mouth at the woman in front of me.

It was the president, kirari.

"Is midari gone?" Kirari looked left and right as I wondered how she knew midari was here in the first place.

I just nodded as she let go of my shoulder.

"Follow me" she turned and began walking as I followed her, her leading me into her office.

"You we're listening in, weren't you?" She asked as I didn't want to deny or admit. She probably knew already, why else would she ask.

"It's our last year here, and it's going to get emotional from time to time. I'm stressed about who will be the next president and our graduation ceremony." She sighed as the secretary stared at me as she hugged kirari to comfort her, dried tears visible on her cheeks.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked as she put her hands on the table.

"Take good care of Yumemi. You two remind me a lot of us two." She said as she held onto her secretary with one hand.

"I will, I promise." I assured her as she nodded.

"Also, are you willing to help us with the planning of our graduation? Since you're not a senior it won't be like a giveaway to the theme and everything." She asked as I nodded.

"Of course! Will Yumemi help as well, since she's also not a senior?" I asked in hopes she'd let Yumemi and I stay together to set up and plan the graduation.

"Yes that's all right." She smiled as I nodded thankfully.

I turned to leave as I heard kirari say "Wait". And I did.

I turned back around for her to continue to talk.

"Give me one of those flyers." She said as I turned to my pocket where I had one folded. Wait, but how did she know I was handing out these flyers?

I unfolded the paper and handed it to her, her looking down at it for a second before closing it and thanking me.

"I'll be on my way. Goodbye now." I smiled before leaving the office.

Now all I had to do was hand out more flyers, make sure the auditorium would be packed for our performance and now help kirari with the graduation.