15

I had no idea what to wear. I looked into my closet, frustrated as hell. I don't know why, but I wanted to look really pretty. I knew Yumemi would dress up all nice, and I wanted to too. I want her to look at me and be like "woah (y/n) I like your top". I want to wear something that she'll like.

I contemplated asking her what I should wear, but she's not my caretaker who dresses me herself. I flipped through my drawers finding a light blue crop top and baggy black jeans. I had a matching purse and threw it all on my bed, looking at what I've just picked out.

"This'll do." I told myself as I left it be.

It was Saturday morning and I'd be meeting Yumemi at the mall. I put on the outfit I'd just picked out and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Will she like this?" I asked myself as I did small turns to see myself at different angles.

I shouldn't care about what she thinks about me. I don't care about what others think about me, but all of the sudden I'm dressing up just for her. It's so weird.

I basically said fuck it and kept the outfit on, going into the bathroom to do my makeup. Ever since Yumemi and I have been together my makeup skills have improved.

I grabbed my purse and opened the door to my house, saying goodbye to my mother.

I went to the part of the mall we'd agreed to meet at, as I saw her there.

She was wearing a pretty pink outfit as usual, her hair down instead of the usual ponytails.

"Hi yumemi!" I smiled as I gave her a hug. She smelt like her marshmallow perfume. It smelt amazing.

"Alright let's go!" She cheered as I followed beside her.

Many people starred at us. I knew it was because of Yumemi. She was the pretty princess and I was just the friend. That's what it felt like but I knew Yumemi was a pop idol and she was more popular, plus she had pink hair and a flashy outfit, no kidding all eyes would be on her.

We walked around, going in and out of stores, trying on clothes and giggling at each other.

I told her I didnt know how to walk well in heels as she wanted to take me into a shoe store, but once I said that she wanted me to try shoes on even more.

"You're gonna kill my feet." I giggled as she grabbed my hand, pulling me into the store.

"This one is stunning!" She said pointing to a sparkly silver one.

"What's your size?" She asked as I responded telling her my shoe size.

She picked out one and handed it to me, me slipping on both shoes and struggling to stand up.

She held onto my hands as I was noticeably taller than her in these shoes

"So tall." She giggled before walking around the store hand in hand with me, so I could keep my balance.

"Do you think I can even walk in this?" I asked as I stood still, her letting go of my hands so I could see myself in the mirror.

"I'll help you learn. Yeah you'll fall, but that's apart of the process." She smiled as I nodded.

"I'll get them. But you must promise to help me learn how to walk in them." I said as she nodded.

"I promise." She said as I took them off, becoming my usual height again.

I placed the shoes back into the box gently as the woman that worked there gave me a price range.

"200-300 dollars." She said as I looked at Yumemi.