22

"Hey." I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I looked at my surroundings. Oh yeah, I'd forgotten I was at Yumemis house. Wait a minute...

I'm at yumemis house!

It was morning and the sunlight shown through the window. Yumemi was still sleeping it looks like. Oh man she looks so cute.

I didn't want to wake her, so i just stayed comfortably in her bed, using my phone to text midari.

'Currently sleeping with yumemi!' I exclaimed through text.

'Don't text me so fucking early'
'WAIT WHAR?' She mistyped as I giggled

'HEY BITCH REPEAT THAT!' Midari responded as I was too busy watching Yumemi sleep and thinking of what I should tell midari.

'What? We slept together last night.' I wondered as I realized midaris dumbass would overthink.

'WAIT NOT THAT WAY! WE SLEPT AS IN A SLEEPOVER NOT SEX!' I told her as I saw her typing.

'Fuck why not? I mean you have a girlfriend, you're home alone with her, in her bed and you don't fuck her?' Midari said as I just shook my head.

'That's cuz you've got the sex drive of a zebra' I told her.

'Do zebras even have sex drives?' She asked as I giggled.

'Idfk. Now shut up because I've got a girlfriend to take care of' I texted confidently.

'You texted me first' she shot back as I shut my phone.

I watched as Yumemi rolled around a couple of times before making a little grunting noise and turning over to face me.

Fuck. Is my face red?

I watched as her eyes fluttered open slowly as I looked back at her.

"Morning." She whispered with a raspy morning voice. So cute.

"Morning." I responded with a smile as she rubbed her eyes.

"How long have you been up?"

"A couple minutes?" I told her as she yawned before moving the sheets off her body and standing up.

"We slept in, huh?" She asked as I noticed the time on her clock was 10am. I didn't even realize on my phone that the time was that late.

"Well it's fine. We slept well." She turned the situation positive as she walked into her bathroom before peeking her head out and looking at me.

"Come brush your teeth." She told me as I stood up, stretching my legs before following her into the bathroom.

"Ah I totally forgot I had these nails on." I told her as I looked down at my hands. She'd given me my toothbrush and I almost dropped it cause of these nails.

"Mhm. They're annoying the first couple of days." She admitted as I grabbed onto the toothbrush properly and using it to brush my teeth.

"How about pancakes for breakfast?" She asked as I nodded, spitting out into the sink.

"Sounds good." I smiled before running my mouth under the tap.

____

We both got dressed and we're now in her kitchen, me getting the ingredients ready, and her getting the utensils and pans ready.

Yumemi wasn't much of a baker, so I helped her a lot. I even showed her how to add nuts inside the batter if she wants a slightly crunchy pancake.

She was fine with it, so I had no problem pouring nuts into the batter as it baked in the pan.