21

"You're kidding." I giggled as Yumemi handed me what looked like clay.

"Did you know I'm really good at sculpting?" She asked as she sat down next to me in her living room, the clay being flattened on the centre table.

"It's actually really fun." She smiled as she split the clay in half, handing one half to me.

I didn't really know what to do... but clay is fun to play with, though I didn't know Yumemi would be interested in sculpting. I learned a new thing about her.

I watched as she used her fingers to stretch out the clay and shape it into a rectangle. What was I doing with my clay? I have no idea.

I rolled mine into a ball and just flung it from hand to hand as Yumemi seemed to really be into this. She grabbed a pick and began to sketch something onto the clay.

She hid it from me so I couldn't see. I just had fun playing with the clay in my hand as we talked while she sculpted.

After a while, she turned her clay towards me as I admired the design she made it was a $100 bill. But the face on the bill looked a lot like mine.

"Who's that?" I asked as I pointed at the small cartoon drawn face on the bill.

"It's you." She smiled as i giggled.

"I thought so." I added as my eyes were drawn to the corner of the bill that was twisted just slightly to match what a real bill looks like.

"You can keep it. I usually just mesh it back to its original form." She told me as i shook my hand, grabbing onto the clay bill, very carefully to make sure I don't ruin it.

"I want to keep it." I told her as she nodded.

"Let's leave it for now so it can dry and harden." She said as I smiled, watching as she grabbed the clay bill from my hand, walking to the kitchen and placing it gently onto a cut-board in the kitchen.

She told me it wouldn't stick on the cut-board and will probably be best just to leave it for now.

______

It's already dinner time and it was getting dark.

We both went for a little walk around her neighbourhood, which was also midaris neighbourhood, so I was familiar with the area.

She ordered pizza and now there was a knock on the door.

She paid the man and placed the box on the island in the dining room and I followed her into the dining room as she opened the box. I wasn't familiar with the pizza brand but I knew it was Yumemi, so it was probably an expensive pizza or something.

And I was right. We both ate slice after slice, drooling at the flavour. Who knew pizza could taste so rich!

_____

After we ate dinner, Yumemi suggested tv. She told me her favourite show had new episodes released today so she waited to watch it with me.

And we did. I snuggled next to her, her throwing a blanket over the two of us as we stared intently at the tv. Yumemi has such a unique taste in shows. I never expected her to like physiological mysteries.

I had no idea what was happening in the show. Maybe Yumemi was much better at processing these types of shows because I'm completely lost.

After her episode had ended she handed me the controller.

"Now we can watch your anime, you like that right?" She asked as I nodded.

"Since when did you know I liked anime?" I asked as she shrugged.