20

"HI!" I exclaimed as I jumped into the girls arms, Yumemi hugging me back as I pulled away, picking up my bag full of things.

"I'm so excited." She smiled as she grabbed the bag from me, walking up to her room, signalling me to follow after her into her room.

"Woah." I looked around the room. Very bright, pink and a tint of blue filled the room, while most of the furniture was white. A big chandelier hang in the center of the room, below, a queen sized bed.

"You like it?" She asked as I nodded in amazement.

"Yumemi your room is crazy cool!" I smiled as I noticed the fact that it was much larger than mine, well, Yumemi lived in a rich neighbourhood so i should've expected it.

But being in a room like this first hand, the room being my girlfriends room, oh man.

"Wait Yumemi, where are your parents?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I told them about you, and they said they'll go sleep elsewhere tonight so we can stay up and not have to worry about keeping the volume down." She smiled as I nodded.

"That's nice of them. So wait, do they know... we're dating?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"They found out from a live stream from our performance when you confessed. They said you looked trustworthy and they think it'll be best to be alone." She smiled as I nodded.

"That's amazing! Are they really accepting?" I asked as she shrugged.

"They don't really care, I mean... it's more like an 'oh' reaction, Y'know. But parents have to be supportive so this is their way of showing it... I think." She wondered as I nodded.

"It's a huge leap and I think they have faith in us." I reassured her.

"What about your mom? Does she know?" Yumemi asked as I shook my head.

"I'm scared. I'm already enough of a disappointment.." I said awkwardly as she tilted her head.

"You're not a disappointment?" She said as I shrugged.

"You're my girlfriend. We're talking about my mother." I giggled as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Take enough time you need, in fact, don't even tell her. We'll be together anyways. It doesn't matter who knows and who doesn't to me." She reminded me as I smiled.

"Yeah." I complied as she turned to her desk.

"OH YEAH!" She said as she ran to her desk, grabbing a box out of her drawer and showing it to me.

"The nails!" I smiled as she put them on the desk, her getting hers.

"Okay okay, let me get the fake glue." She said as she walked out of her room, leaving me all alone, sitting on her bed.

Her bed was huge and really comfortable. I'd be sleeping in this bed with her together tonight. Oh my god.

"I'm back, sorry!" She said as she held out her hand, me grabbing onto it with ease and her bringing me to her makeup station.

She had her own makeup station in her own room. Wow that's cool.

She pulled out another chair and sat next to me as I sat down, turning the chair so I could face her.

She turned on the lights to the desk so she could see better, the light hitting the side of her face and lightening her up beautifully.

She reached her hand out as I gave it to her, her placing my hand gently on the desk and using the glue to apply to my nail.

"It didn't touch your skin, right?" She asked as I smiled.

"No. All good!" I responded as she nodded in approval, turning to get tweezers to grab the nail with.

She used the tweezers, with slightly shaky hands, using them to grab the nail and place on my nail filled with glue.

She pressed down, holding my finger in place and looking into my eyes.

"This is fun." I whispered as her sparkly eyes gazed back down in embarrassment.

"Yeah." She whispered as she continued doing my nails.

One hand was now done, as I raised my hand to my face to examine them. The little crystal was in a perfect spot on my nail and I clamped my hand together

"I like it!" I smiled as I put my hand down, raising my other hand to put on the desk for her to do.

She continued doing my other nail as we sat together in tranquility.

Before long, my other nail was finished as well.

She did hers quickly, as I watched the sparkly pink nails being placed on her gentle hands.

She had finished putting on her nails, me grabbing onto my phone and taking a picture of her nails.

"What're you doing?" She giggled as she noticed my phone being aimed towards her.

"Sorry, but you looked so pretty." I laughed as I put my phone down, her grabbing hers from the desk counter and standing up from her chair, turning towards me and bending down to be face to face.

She put her hand out with her phone in hand, trying to take a selfie as i smiled at the camera, doing the peace sign so the camera could see my nails, Yumemi leaning in to kiss my cheek with a hand on the side of my face so the camera could see her nails as well.

She took the picture and brought her phone close to her so she could see how it turned out.

"Nice." She smiled as she pointed the phone towards me, me looking at the two of us in the picture.

"Can I post that to my story?" She asked as my face flushed.

"Oh... yeah." I said embarrassed as she sent me the picture, before posting it to her story.

"I ordered us food so if you get hungry tell me and I'll make the delivery guy bring it." She reminded me as I nodded.

She told me things she'd planned for us to do today, because tomorrow we'd sleep in and chill for the morning.

Right now, we had all afternoon, evening and night.

Though, Yumemi probably didn't want to go out, since she didn't want to leave the house empty.

Plus, she implied that her parents would be gone because we'd spend the time here in her home.