11

"We're going to nail this, I know it." Yumemi gently held my shoulder as one of the crew members did my makeup. Sparkly and big, I could barely recognize myself.

"Thanks Yumemi." I said as I looked at her through the mirror. She was standing directly behind me while the boy doing my makeup was beside me.

Yumemis makeup was all done and she looked beautiful. So pretty.

The boy doing my makeup finally put on my lashes, which felt like they weighed tons.

"Okay (y/n)" Yumemi smiled as the boy turned my chair 180 degrees so I was facing her.

She held her hand out towards me. "Ready to make history?" She asked to which I grabbed onto her hand.

"Of course." I smiled as I walked in my black high heels alongside Yumemi, who was wearing pink heels.

We stood behind the closed curtains as the lights were dimmed. We could hear people on the other side of the curtains talking to themselves, and my nerves started kicking in.

Yumemi could tell I was shaking as she gave me a hug from the back. Her arms dropped over my shoulders as she leaned towards the side of my face.

"Don't be nervous." Is all she said before tapping my shoulder, stepping away from me and getting into position.

We could hear the loud speakers come on as one of yumemis assistants spoke into the microphone.

"Attention everyone. Yumemis performance and her special guest as well will now proceed. Please shut your phones off and shut your mouths." She said as I giggled back stage. The assistant was very straight forwards and sometimes rude, it was funny.

I could see Yumemi give me the thumbs up from across the room, as I got into my position as well.

Yumemi gave the final 'okay' to the club members as they rose the curtains, revealing yumemi and I in our stunning dresses.

The music slowly started as Yumemi and I gracefully walked around the stage before dancing to the energetic pop song while doing our choreography we've practiced so hard to nail.

Our jumps were on time with each other. It looked amazing as our dresses flopped up and down as we pranced around lip synching a pop song I just learned and fell in love with ever since Yumemi recommended we do the performance to it.

We did a little twirl together by ending in our final pose.

I was out of breath and I could see Yumemi through the side of my eyes, slightly sweating, although managing to smile.

I smiled as well as the crowd roared loudly, most people cheering at Yumemi, and I even heard my name.

I looked around the crowd to see Ryota. He was the one cheering my name. I kept my smile as I looked him in the eyes.

He did a cute little wave to which I tried not to giggle at.

Yumemi took the microphone that was at the side of the stage.

"Hello everyone." She waved with a bright smile, as the crowd began to cheer again.

The crowd died down and Yumemi continued. "The last couple of months have been life changers for me." She smiled as she looked back at me.

"I've been able to be myself and love myself. And that's all because of someone." She said into the microphone as she turned back to me, waving me closer to her.

I took the microphone next to her and put it close to my lips.

"Hello." I said gently as Yumemi waved her arms around.

"Isn't she beautiful?!" She asked as she nodded at me, meaning it was my turn to talk.

"My name is (y/n)" I smiled as I look towards the crowd who was silent, waiting to hear what some random girl next to yumemi was saying.

"I joined yumemis club, wanting to help her backstage like the rest of her crew. But it's been such a wild ride." I laughed as Yumemi placed her microphone back to her lips.

"(Y/n) is becoming my partner. Yumemi is no longer a solo, but now a duo performer." She smiled as I stood next to her.

The crowd screamed as they heard the news.

The crowd died down as I continued.

"Please accept me as an idol. I love you all." I did a kiss motion with my hand while the other was holding the microphone.

"(Y/n) will also be participating in gambles with me! We really will be the ultimate duo!" She cheered as the crowd cheered as well.

yumemi and I continued to dance and talk into the microphone. At the end, we both blew kisses to the crowd as the curtains fell and I could finally leant over.

The dress was so tight fitted I felt like I'd explode.

I could tell Yumemi was still being professional with her stance, but she was clearly in pain from her heels.

We walked together back stage as we sat on a couch still in our outfits. Yumemis heels came flying off as she rubbed the back of her foot.

The shoe must've cut into her skin because the mark sure wasn't cute.

"Yumemi, you okay?" I asked as I watched the girl rub her foot in pain.

"Yeah." She said as I got up, still in my heels.

I quickly ran towards the fridge that's stored for the club when we get thirsty. The freezer was filled with ice and freezies.

I got the white flavour freezie and rushed back to Yumemi.

She was still sitting on the couch rubbing her foot.

"I got ice." I smiled as I handed her the freezie.

"Thanks." She said as she pressed the cold treat against the heel of her foot.

Her head flew back as she slowly took breaths.

"Does that usually happen to your feet?" I asked as she nodded.

"Dancing in certain heels like these kill my fucking feet." She complained.

"It's okay." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

Once she had calmed down, I helped her up, and she used my arm to help herself walk.

We changed into our regular clothes we brought for after the performance, and went back into our change rooms to take off our makeup.

Once we came out and met, I saw the original Yumemi. She looks really tired all the time, but she keeps herself alive with a smile. I gave her a big hug as we congratulated each other on our first performance together.

We soon parted ways and I got home.

I had lied to my mother and went to sleep like nothing had happened.