2

*Mason*

Darren let me use his shower and got me some fresh warm clothes as we got to his house. It's really nice and it smells good.

"Here you go" Darren handed me a cup of tea as I sat on the couch crisscrossed.

"Thank y-you"

"Are you warm enough?"

I nodded and sipped the tea. It's not super hot so I don't have to wait for it to cool down.

"It's my own blend, lavender and honey"

"It's really good" I chuckled.

I yawned a bit and rubbed my eyes. Today has been really stressful, I'm surprised that I didn't have any tics.

"How about you crash here for the night, you seem tired and the weather doesn't seem good" Darren offered.

"Are you sure?" I drank more of the tea.

"Yes, of course, and I'll drive you to school in the morning too"

"Thank you so much" I started to tear up.

"Come on, I have a spare room you can use" Darren got up from the couch.

I got up and put the empty cup on the coffee table. Following Darren to the spare room I looked at the photos of him and his family. They seem so perfect. I wish I could be like that. But I shouldn't wish for selfish things like that. I have a better life than a lot of other people.

"Goodnight Mason" Darren turned off the light as I sat on the bed.

"Goodnight" I smiled.

I got in the bed and put the covers over me. It feels so nice and it smells like lavender.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where the hell am I? I'm in a cemented room on a mattress with a single pillow and a blanket. I tried getting up but my hands are cuffed together. I tried moving my legs and it's tied up by metal chains.

"H-HEL-HELP" I screamed struggling against the chains "HELP-HELP M-ME"

I heard footsteps running down wooden stairs then the lights flickered on. Standing there was Darren and he looked panicked.

I struggled with the restraints more staring at him. Did he do this to me?

"Don't scare me like that Mason, I thought you were being attacked" Darren sighed with relive

He came up to me and bent down. He stroked my cheek giving me a warm smile.

"Be a good boy for me alright?" Darren put a choker collar on me. He then connected a chain leash on it.

"L-l-let-t me g-g-go-go" I started to cry.

"I can't baby, he'll hurt you again, I don't want anyone to lay a finger on you"

I backed away from him and tried to talk only to be stumbling over my words.

"Calm down Mason, you will be just fine, I won't hurt you. No one will hurt you" Darren kissed my lips.

Okay, think logically. You are trapped in what seems like a basement with a man you met just yesterday. Yeah I should've seen that one coming. I'm a dumbass. I guess stranger danger isn't a god damn thing anymore.

"I've watched you for a few years now Mason, I know everything about you, what you fantasize about, how you walk, how you talk, I know the ins and outs of you" Darren whispered in my ear.

I whimpered trying to think of how I'm going to get out of this. How will I do that?

"I've watched you be with other boys and that got me angry, you don't want me to be angry Mason. Because you're mine" Darren growled putting his hand around my throat.

"W-what h-h-happened to n-n-not me be-being h-hurt-t" I stuttered

"I won't hurt you my love"

Darren kissed down my neck to my chest and down to my stomach. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides getting closer to my lower region.

"You're body is so beautiful, did you know that?" Darren looked up at me

I took a shaky breath as he started to palm me through my pants. His hand feels good. No stop I can't think that, he kidnapped me.

"You look so good in my clothes love, they hang on you so loosely"

Darren slid my pants down a bit and showed my cock. He grabbed it and slowly jerked it off. I bit my trying to not let out any noises but failed.

"Such pretty moans you have darling. Now, I want you to hump your pillow while I go back upstairs to make us breakfast, and I want you to cum understand?"

I nodded and he gave me a kiss on the lips before going back upstairs. I grabbed the pillow and laid it on the mattress to where I can do this easier. I started to dry hump the pillow letting out soft grunts.

Why is this happening to me and why am I not as scared as I should be? I'm getting pleasure from this.

Grunting more I went faster I'm with the pillow. My small grunts started to turn into loud moans.

"D-Darren" I moaned out his name.

Why his name? Why did I moan his name?

I'm getting close, am I even allowed to cum without him being here?

"Fuck" I gripped onto the blanket trying to not cum.

"Someone's getting loud down here" Darren came back down.

I fucked the pillow faster and screamed Darren's name cumming on it.

"My my darling, such a naughty little boy. You already know who's name to scream" Darren patted my head.

I shivered as I started to come down from my high. I haven't came in so long that I made a huge mess.

"You have to be hungry baby, you didn't eat anything yesterday" Darren put a plate of food on a step stool.

I looked at the plate and it had an omelet with spinach and peppers on it.

"It's you're favorite kind" Darren gave me a baby fork.