22

*Mason*

"Are you ready?" Hayden came into the bathroom as I did my hair.

"Yeah, just nervous" I mumbled out.

"Nervous for what?"

"You're taking me to the lake"

"And that makes you nervous why?"

"I uh, I don't know how to swim"

"We don't have to go in the water. We'll stay on the sand okay?"

I nodded and hugged Hayden. He hugged back kissing my head.

"I just have to pack one more thing then we'll go"

"But you're warm" I grumbled holding him tighter.

"We'll cuddle at the lake"

"Fine"

I let go of Hayden and he gave me another kiss before going to our room. What the hell does he need from there? I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen looking at the stuff Hayden made.

Spicy pinwheel sandwiches, chicken salad with crackers, pasta salad, and some sodas and water. It's all of the snacks I like to eat...and water...

"Hey, I told you that the food was a surprise" Hayden came in.

"I was curious, if you told me it wasn't a surprise then I wouldn't have looked"

"Get in the car" Hayden chuckled.

I grabbed my jacket and went out to the car. It's not cold out but it's pretty windy. I got in the passenger seat of the car waiting for Hayden. I held my phone tightly watching the door and paying attention around me.

"Babe, don't get too close to the water" Hayden shouted at me.

"I'm fine. I won't go too far in" I smiled putting my feet in.

Holy shit it's so cold. I went further in up to my calf's. I looked behind me seeing Hayden with a worried face.

"OH MY GOD HAYDEN HELP" I fake screamed dropping down into the water.

I watched Hayden rush over to me and he picked me up. He's shaking badly and he took me back to the sand.

"Are you okay?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Do not do that. You scared me so much"

"Im sorry. I thought I was being funny. I didn't think about it being scary"

"It's okay, I just don't want you to get hurt"

"Carry me to the blanket so I can have more pasta salad" I pointed to the blanket.

"Oh my god Mason. You're so lucky that I love you" Hayden chuckled picking me up.

He took me back to the blanket and I got myself some more pasta salad. I picked out the tomato's putting it on his plate.

"Why do you always tell me to add those but you never eat them?" Hayden asked eating the tomatoes I gave him.

"Because you like tomatoes and it's easier to just add them while making it so it can get the flavor" I shrugged.

"Yeah but, you don't like them"

"If it were just me eating it then I would skip it but both of us are having it.

"Hey Mason" Hayden said seriously grabbing my hand.

He took the fork out of my hand and made me look at him. He looks nervous. Oh no, is he about to break up with me? But why would he take me out on a date and tell me that he loves me if he's going to break up with me? Is it because of the joke I made? He knows I'm not good at understanding jokes. I probably went too far this time.

"Mason I uh, will you marry me? Please?"

"W-what?" I looked at Hayden shocked.

"Will you marry me?" He pulled out a box with a ring.

"S-seriously? You-you mean I-it?"

"Yeah, I do. Unless it's a no then it will be a bad joke"

"Yes, holy shit yes"

I jumped on Hayden kissing all over his face. Hayden laughed kissing me back.

"I love you" I held him tightly tearing up.

"What?" Hayden froze.

"I love you"

"I love you too. I love you so much"

"Clothes off" I told Hayden walking into our room with nothing but a towel on.

"What?" Hayden looked at me confused.

"Take off your clothes, I want to have sex"

"Are you sure? Babe you already told me that you love me and I know that's hard for you to say. I don't want you to push yourself and accidentally trigger something"

"Yes I'm sure. I really really want to. Hayden I've been wanting to for a while now but I was too scared"

Hayden got up from the bed and started to take off his clothes. He walked up to me kissing my lips.

I dropped my towel wrapping my arms around his neck. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I'm nervous. I haven't had sex or done anything sexual since Darren.

Hayden lightly pushed me down on the bed getting on top of me. I broke the kiss and stared at him slightly panting.

"Are you positive that you want to do this?" Hayden asked

I nodded and Hayden kissed my neck down to my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys. I let out a soft moan as he got to my inner thighs.

"100 percent you're okay with having sex?" Hayden stopped again.

"Fuck yes please just hurry up and put it in me. Just be gentle, I don't think I can do any bdsm shit anymore"

"I'll always be gentle with you" Hayden told me before leaving hickeys on my thighs.