13

*Mason*

"This is not my style" I laughed as Hayden gelled my hair back.

"I don't care you look amazing"

"No, you made me look like a greaser"

"What can I say, I think they're hot"

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm" Hayden wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

He stared at my lips and I looked at his. He slowly leaned in getting close.

"Mason can I please kiss you?" He breathed out.

"Only if I'm allowed to change out of this stupid outfit"

"Woooow okay I see how it is" he started to laugh.

I took off the jacket and threw it around his is waist pulling him into me kissing his lips.

"W-we should get going" Hayden blushed pulling away from the kiss.

"Hey, I'm the one who has a stutter"

Hayden chuckled and kissed me. He messed my hair up putting it back to normal as much as he could.

"Can I change now?"

"Yes you can"

"S-say I-it" I smiled as Hayden and I were drinking at the party.

"Say what?"

"Th-that I look better I-in th-this than that stupid white sh-shirt and leather jacket"

"First off, it's fake leather, second it's not stupid it made you look like a bad ass, and thirdly, yeah you're right you look better like this."

"Thank you" I giggled.

I saw a light out of the corner of my eye and I looked out the window to see a familiar black car. Shit.

"Upstairs" I grabbed Hayden's wrist pulling him.

"Oh?"

"No don't get a-any ideas, D-d-Darren is just h-here" I mumbled.

"Oh" Hayden sounded slightly disappointed.

"And I'm also horny" I rolled my eyes smiling.

Hayden and I quickly got into an empty room and started to make out. I pushed him onto the bed getting on top of him.

I took off his shirt and he then took off mine. He stared at my chest wide eyes.

"Mason what the hell happened?" He rubbed over my scars and bruises.

"Oh this? bdsm. He would never hurt me unless it's that"

"You do have a safe word don't you?"

"Of course we do, and I've only used it once because I almost fainted"

"But what about these? They look like you did them- Mason? Did you hurt yourself?"

"Th-they're old" I started to panic.

"Really? They look pretty fucking new to me. I know how old ones look like I'm not dense." He started to raise his voice.

I got off of him and started to back away. He's getting mad at me.

"Darling what the hell are you doing" Darren came in.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and put them on.

"Do not ignore me" he grabbed my arm.

"I want to go home" I whispered to him looking at Hayden who's glaring at my scars.

Darren sighed and brought his hand to my hand holding it. As we left I grabbed an untouched cup with a drink in it. We got in his car and I quickly downed the drink.

Both of us sat in the car not saying anything. All I can hear is my breathing, heartbeat and the party.

"Darling what happened. You usually try to defend yourself" Darren asked me.

"He s-s-saw my sc-scars and g-got m-m-mad at-at me" I started to cry.

Darren pushed his seat all the way back then grabbed me putting me on his lap facing him. He took off my shirt and started to kiss all of my scars. The old ones and the new ones.

"What a-are you doing?" I asked his as he continued.

"You are beautiful, this body that you have is amazing and always will be. Scars or not."

"Y-you're just saying that because y-you love me"

"Of course I love you, but that's not why I'm saying that"

"Th-then why does e-everyone think it's gross"

"Because they are idiots, they think that clear skin is the best when it's not"

"Mason!" I heard someone shout my name outside of the car.

I looked over and saw Hayden. I got off of Darren going back to my seat. I rolled down the window as Hayden came over.

"Mason I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to flip out like that on you"

"Hayden i-I just want-t t-to be alone okay, this-this was a mis-mistake, running away from D-D-Darren was a mistake. Going upstairs with you was a mistake"

"Please Mason, let me make it up to you please"

"Apologize when you're sober"

Before he could say anything else I rolled the window back up. I hit the windows by accident as my tics started to come.

"Are you about to have a tic attack?" Darren asked me.

I nodded and kicked my foot hitting the dashboard. I kept struggling trying to hold back the tics. I don't want Hayden to see it. I don't want him to ask any questions.

Darren put the car in drive and started to take us home. As I made sure we weren't in sight of anyone I let my tics happen. This is a bad attack.

"S-stop the car" I told Darren.

Darren pulled into an empty parking lot of a motel and parked the car. I took off my seatbelt and turned my head facing Darren. He looked at me with worry as my body started to shake.

I could hear Darren saying things but I couldn't make it out. After about a minute I started to calm down.

"Darling?" Darren moved my hair out of my face.

"I-I'm okay" I mumbled.

"What happened"

"Seizure, but I'm okay I promise. No need to worry" I grabbed his hand giving him a smile.

"Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

"No, but you need to take me to the pharmacist"

"What why?"

"My medication"

"You have meds?"