14

A/N I don't know how medicine or anything works so just go with it please

*Mason*

"This one?" Darren asked as we pulled up to the pharmacist.

"Yeah"

We got out of the car and went inside. Thank fuck this place is 24 hours or I would be fucked right now.

I looked around a bit then went to the back.

"Hi how can I help you" a man smiled.

"Do you have my pre-prescr-scription. It's for Mason Rivera" I asked.

"Mason Rivera, your medicine has been piling up for a while now" the man gave me a smile looking for my stuff. "Here you go" he handed me stuff.

I quickly opened it and tried to look for the right medicine.

God damn it where is it.

"Is my phenytoin in here?" (Random research that's probably not right)

"Oh your father stopped getting that for you saying you don't have them anymore"

"I-I don't get them o-often, h-he's never around wh-when I have seizures"

"I'll see what I can do" the man went to the back.

I sighed and decided that I should take my ani-depressants and other stuff.

I went to the water cooler and got a small thing of water taking them.

"Hey darling, why didn't you tell me you had medicine?" Darren asked me.

"Because I hate them" i finished the water.

"Why haven't you had a seizure before?"

"Because I stopped taking my medicine a few months before you got me, also they don't happen that much"

"Why?"

"Alright, these are some of your old ones but they are still good, just remember to get all of your stuff next time alright?" The pharmacist came over to us.

"Yes sir, thank you" I grabbed the bottle and opened it.

"Answer my question" Daren told me.

"I was hoping that if I stopped taking my medicine I would die" I took the pill.

"What why?"

"I had nothing to live for, my mom was in the hospital and my dad hurt me"

The weekend passed and I'm getting ready for school. I went to the kitchen and took all of my medicine. Darren is still asleep since he had to work overtime last night.

I grabbed a pen and paper telling Darren that I took my medicine and that I went to school. I went to the fridge and grabbed a peach monster before leaving.

Today feels kinda nice even though its cold. I really don't want to go to school. I have a bad feeling about this week. Sighing I turned around and went back to the house.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the home phone and called the school.

"Redwood high school this is Elizabeth speaking" A person answered.

"Hi it's M-Mason Rivera, I'm-I'm not feeling well today. I woke-woke up having a s-seizure and I don't think it's safe for me to go to school" I lied.

"Mason, you know you have to have a parent or guardian call us"

"I-I know. B-but I d-don't want them to worry"

"Mason, you know the policy, so you have two options, one is coming to school or get a guardian"

"Y-yes ma'am, g-give me a minute t-to wake up d-Darren"

I sighed and put the phone down going to mine and Darren's room.

"Darren?" I shook him a bit.

"What is it darling?" He mumbled.

"C-can you tell them I can't come in. P-please"

"You have to go to school" he opened his eyes.

I gave him puppy dog eyes begging him to let me stay home.

"Fine, get me the phone"

I smiled and ran back to the kitchen grabbing the phone then went back to the room handing it to Darren.

"Hello?" Darren spoke. "I wasn't aware he had a seizure, I just woke up. Yes if he had one I would rather him stay home then go to school. Alright you have a nice day too"

Darren hung up the phone and looked at me sternly. I gave him a bright goofy smile.

"You're lucky that I love you or you would be in so much trouble right now" Darren chuckled.

I got off the bed and took off my clothes. As I did my legs started to feel wobbly. Next thing I know everything went black.

Beeping, all I hear is beeping. I slowly opened my eyes to see a white ceiling. I looked around and noticed that I'm in a hospital. A nurse came in looking at a clipboard not noticing that I'm awake.

"I don't understand, everything here seems normal" she sighed to herself.

"M-miss?" I spoke.

"Mason you're okay" she smiled.

"What happened?"

"Being completely honest with you, I have no idea. That man you are living with said you fainted then started to have a seizure"

"How could I have a seizure? I started to take my medicine again"

"Again? Mason have you not been taking them?"

"I stopped for maybe half a year now. Then I started to take them again Friday because I had a seizure that night"

"Give me a minute" she tapped the pen on her clipboard as she walked out.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. Why did I have a seizure? Why are they happening again? I don't understand.

"Holy shit Darling you're okay" Daren rushed in.

I gave him a smile and the nurse walked in.

"Oh, um, these are the medicine he's been taking" he turned to the nurse taking the meds out of his bag.

"Hm, these are all of the things we prescribed to him, except this one" She looked at the bottles.

"That's the one that the pharmacist gave me"

"I believe you but these aren't the ones we prescribed, this is for epilepsy, your seizures come from your tics and trauma" (just go with it okay)

"Why would he give him the wrong ones?" Darren asked.

"Most seizures come from epilepsy so that's probably why he gave you these"

I nodded understanding what she was saying.

"Wait hold on, Mason has had tic attacks multiple times but never had a seizure"

A/N sorry for not posting, I've been trying to add more chapters before I post them I just kinda forgot then I got busy, anyways enjoy my darlings '・・'