7

*Mason*

I'm down in the basement my arms tied up in the air by chains attached to the ceiling. My legs are also chained up to the floor that I'm barley on my tippy toes. I have a blindfold on and the blanket part of the bear in my mouth.

Darren has left me here for about twenty minutes now. My dick is rock hard and sometimes I feel it touch my stomach as it twitches.

"Hey there darling" I heard Darren come down.

I let out a muffled cry wanting him to do something about my hard on.

"Still horny I see" I felt something cold and wet on my nipple. "Open" he commanded as he took the bear out of my mouth.

I opened my mouth and an ice cube went in. Darren hit my ass with a paddle making me moan.

"You're such a sexy slut" he whispered wrapping his arms around me.

I let out a loud moan as he started to jerk me off. His boner is pressed up against me making me even more horny.

"You've been such a good boy for me so I'm going to let you cum as a reward" Darren kissed my neck.

"T-thank you sir" I moaned out.

Darren kept jerking me off till I came onto his hand and the floor with a loud moan.

"Good boy" Darren praised me and started to unchain me.

I fell to the ground and Darren to the blindfold off of me. His cock is right in front of my face. Without him even asking I put his cock in my mouth.

"Did I say you could suck me yet slut" Darren growled grabbing my hair making me look up at him.

"No sir"

Darren just smirked then he put my mouth back and started to face fuck me. Each time he hit the back of my throat causing me to moan.

He soon pulled out of my mouth and came on my face. I felt some of his cum go in my hair.

"I made you in such a mess, and you already bathed. Such a shame" Darren caressed my cheek before leaving.

I got up from the floor and went to the basement bathroom to wash up. My whole body is covered in bruises, bite marks, and hickeys from him. It looks really hot though.

"Darling I have to get to work, I love you" Darren kissed my forehead as I watched the tv.

I waved bye and he left. I got up from the couch and looked out the window watching him leave. I put my hand on the door handle twisting it open.

This is my chance. I can escape from him. I can see my mom again, be with my friends from school. Get a job and move out of my dads.

I stepped out of the house and I immediately felt scared. I can't do this. What if he finds me and kidnaps me again? What if I go to the police and they don't believe me? What will happen when I get back home? Will my dad kill me? Still abuse me?

I quickly went back inside and locked the door sliding down it. It feels like I can't breathe. What do I do?

"D-d-Darren" I mumbled out.

"Darling?" Darren shouted coming inside.

He's not supposed to be home at this time. These pills haven't even effected me yet. Maybe I haven't had enough of them? I only did take a little less then half of it.

I opened the bottle and poured more pills into my mouth. I couldn't find anything sharp and Darren put the knives up to where I couldn't reach. So I have to go the slow method.

"Darling where are you?" Darren sounded panicked.

I pushed myself into the water trying to speed up the process.

Arms went around me and I was pulled out of the cold water.

Darren forced his fingers into my mouth making me throw up all of the pills. Why is he doing this again? Can he get the fucking hint I'm trying to kill myself?

"Mason please stop, if I let you go see your mom will you please stay alive?" Darren cried holding me tight.

I got out of his grip and went to the toilet throwing up more till I was dry heaving. He better not be lying about my mom.