16

*Mason*

"Darling wake up" Darren shook me.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I looked up at him and he has a smirk on his face. What is he up to this time?

"I have a surprise for you"

I got up from the bed and didn't bother putting on clothes. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of our room and down to the basement. When we got down there I heard muffled screaming.

I looked at who it was and it was Hayden tied up naked. He's hanging from the ceiling by his arms.

Hayden looked at me with tears in his eyes. I hid behind Darren a bit scared of what's happening.

"He hurt you correct? So he deserves this" Daren kissed my lips.

"W-what is going to happen?" I asked.

"He wanted to have sex with you right? Give it to him"

"B-but"

"I'm giving you permission" he handed me a sex paddle.

"He doesn't deserve having sex with me." I smiled kissing Darren. "But I think he does deserve a show"

"Oh he does now? I think I like the sound of that" Darren squeezed my butt.

I dropped the paddle and kissed Darren's neck with some bites.

"Mmm Darling look at that, he's starting to get hard" Darren turned my head to look at Hayden.

"Should I take care of that?" I looked up at Darren.

"Only if you want to Darling, I have no problem with that"

I kissed Darren's lips and went over to Hayden. I grabbed a wooden chair and sat on it with the back part in front of me.

I looked up at Hayden who's already looking at me. He shook his head no and cried more.

Smirking at him I grabbed his dick and started to jerk him off slowly. He tried to wiggle away but failed. There was a smack on my ass making me gasp.

"Keep going Darling" Darren kissed where he hit me.

I nodded and put my mouth on Hayden's dick only sucking the head. Hayden let out a muffled moan and he closed his eyes.

I felt Darren pull down my underwear then adding something cold and slimy making me shiver. His finger slid into me making me moan. I went further in with my mouth still moaning as Darren fingered me.

Darren took out his fingers making me whimper.

"You're enjoying this too much darling" Darren kissed my back.

"LET ME GO" Hayden shouted getting the rag out of his mouth.

I frowned a bit and deepthroated him making him let out a small moan.

"Mason stop" he cried out.

"I-isn't this wh-what you wanted? T-to have sex wi-with me?" I glared I him taking my mouth off.

"Not like this, please let me go, I'll do anything"

I looked over at Darren and he has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Please" Hayden kept begging.

"Come on darling, let's finish this upstairs, Hayden needs to be alone right now" Darren rubbed my back.

"B-but I wasn't finished sucking"

"Aw darling you wanted him as a treat didn't you"

I nodded and put my mouth back sucking Hayden. He gave out a huge moan and wiggled.

"Darling you look so cute" Darren pulled out his phone taking pictures.

I got off the chair and took more of him in my mouth making me choke a bit.

"Darling be careful"

"S-shit stop p-ple-" before Hayden could finish what he was saying he came in my mouth.

I stood up and grabbed the chair standing on it. I grabbed Hayden's chin and kissed him sliding his cum into his mouth.

I heard Darren taking pictures which honestly turned me on a lot. His phone started to ring making him sigh.

"Hello?" He answered. "Um I'm kind of busy- okay okay, I'll be there in 10"

Darren hung up the phone and hugged me.

"I won't be back till later tonight darling, someone just came in for a tattoo and asked for me specifically" he mumbled.

"It's okay, I'll just have some fun with Hayden" I panted between kisses.

"Alright darling, and we'll finish having fun when I get home"

"Why are you doing this?" Hayden asked as I came back down to the basement with food for myself.

"Because you're an asshole" I glared at him.

"Please Mason I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"Y-you're just s-saying that since y-you're d-down h-here"

I stood up on the chair and put a spoon of apple sauce on his lips.

"Open" I told him

Hayden kept his mouth shut and he started crying again.

"Open" I repeated.

He shook his head no and I sighed getting down from the chair.

"Shit sorry" I quickly apologized to him hitting him because of my tic.

I kept having tics and I can tell that I'm about to have a seizure. I laid down on the floor and shut my eyes.

I whimpered a bit getting scared.

"Mason?" Hayden called out to me.

I felt him watching me as my seizure happened. He kept calling out my name panicking.

When I stopped having my seizure I stayed on the floor staring at the ceiling. Hayden kept calling my name and asking if I'm okay.

"I'm fine Hayden, I just had a seizure" I told him sitting up.

I looked over at him and there's panic written all over his face.

"Where did Darren put your phone?" I asked.

"Somewhere behind me" he answered.

I slowly got off the floor and looked for Hayden's phone. When I found it I dialed Darrens number that I memorized for emergencies.

"Hello?" Darrens voice came through.

"I-I had a s-seizure" I told him.

"What? Are you okay darling?"

"I-I'm fine, I-I don't think I got hurt b-but i had it in the basement"

"Alright well, I can't come home right now but I'll get home as soon as I can"

"O-okay"

Darren hung up and I put the phone back on the bookcase where it was. I went over to Hayden and got on the chair letting him down.

"I'm only letting you down so you can check if my head is bleeding or something on the line of that" I told him.

Hayden nodded and rubbed his wrists as soon as he got down. He then started to look at my head and I winced a bit.

"Am I bleeding?" I asked.

"No, it's just a bump"

I nodded and my legs started to give out. Before I could fall Hayden caught me.

(Idk how things work so just go with it please)